Chapter 30 : Eunkook?

Start from the beginning

He tried to balance his form, worrying if he putting too much weight on his girl.

Back to his sitting form, Eunha let out a relief sigh. "You know I will back to do it again," he giggled. Looking back at Eunha's phone, he surprised, a bit of impressed with the photos of both of them edited together. "Wow.."

Chuckling, "I'm surprised too.." She mumbled, fingers scrolling through the instagram. "Weㅡ," "Looked good together.. Yeah, I know," The maknae smugly said that while both his hands tried to reach Eunha's waist, pulling her onto his lap.

"Behave, maknae. This is my parents' house," she whispered, wrapping her arm around Jungkook's neck.

"You mean our parents.." He chuckled against Eunha's lips.

Lips on lips, Jungkook deepening the kiss with her, while Eunha tugging his purple coloured hair. He pulled her closer to him, making out with his girlfriend, without giving her and himself a break to catch a breath.

"Eommo-nim!" A deep voice calling from outside of her house.

Both of them stopped. She pulled away, blushed when Jungkook licked his lips and gave a sly smile at her.

She pushed Jungkook's chest slowly, "Someone's out there.." Jungkook swallowed his saliva, still feeling dazed with their makeout session. Her eyes softened after looking at his frustrated face.

She slowly moved from Jungkook's lap, ready to walk away from him to greet the visitor. "Do you have to?" He pleaded with his puppy eyes, holding her hand tightly.

"Jungkook-ah, really?" She chuckled, finally leaving her frustrated boyfriend sitting alone on the couch.

---

"Eommoㅡ," He stopped, eyes almost escaped from their sockets when the girl opened the gate.

"Oh? Mingyu?"

"Eunbi.. I, I mean.. Eunha. You're here," he nervously piped, butterflies started to fill in his stomach.

She let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, I'm here!" She fakely said those words with a cheerful tone, trying to avoid the awkward moment that was happening right now.

A cute smile that formed on her lips, fading away as she heard, "You're finally here, Jung Eunbi.. And I missed you. So much.."

---

"Who is he?" Eyes glaring at the tall guy who was sitting alone on the couch, smiling at him with awe, couldn't believe that one of the members of BTS was standing in Eunha's house.

"An old friend of mine." She spoke out nervously, she couldn't even look at him in the eyes.

"You know you can't lie, Eunha," she bit her lower lips as she heard a soft, disappointed tone in his voice.

"I'm not lying!" She whined, thumping her feet on the floor causing her boyfrined almost getting panic attack.

"Excuse me?" Both of them turned around, seeing the tall guy standing beside them, "Is there any problem?" He asked, scratching his head while looking at the petite girl.

He stick out his hand towards Jungkook, "Hi, I'm Mingyu. I..I'm a fan of yours and also Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

Jungkook smiled abit to hear that, "I'm Jungkook, Eunha's boyfriend," he piped with an evil grin on his face as he focused any changes of expression from the guy.