52

3 years later--

"Luken Beck! Kelton Meyer!" I yelled up the stairs "you boys better have your bags packed! We have to leave soon"

"Where are we going again?" Luken asked walked down the stairs sleepily

"You're going to go stay with uncle Nate and aunt Sam for the week, I have a work event and dads gonna go with me this time" I said buckling him in.

"UNCLE NATE?!" Kelton yelled

"Yeah uncle Nate bud," I laughed

"Is he gonna take me surfing again?!" He yelled

"Bud Nate doesn't surf?" I said, "Believe me I tried to teach him" I giggled

"Yeah but he had a board and we sit on it in his pool!" Luken yelled excitedly

"Oh okay" I laughed "I'm sure he'll take you surfing if you ask him and bat your eyes" I wink as I pulled out of the driveway and started towards Nate's.

"Oooooooooo mommmmmmmmy!" Luken shrieked

"What's up Ken?"

"Is Kyle and Leah gonna come over"

"I'm sure baby," I said pulling in the drive way, "oh look they're here now" I laughed

Luken unbuckled himself and jumped out of the car with Kelton trailing close behind. I got his stuff out of the back and I could hear him pounding on the front door before it was opened.

I saw Kyle pick both kids at once up and swing them around, "Hey Kyle" I laughed giving him a side hug after he put Luken down.

"Hey Adi!" He pulled me into a full hug, "it's been awhile" he laughed

"Since that one was born" I lead pointing to Ken who was running around Nate's house with Nate's phone in hand

"Dear God it's been to long" he chuckled, "are we gonna meet that way again soon?"

"In the delivery room?" I laughed

"Pretty much yeah"

"Well actually..." I trailed off

"Wait really?!" He yelled, "You're pregnant again?!"

"Shhhh," I laughed "I'm telling John this week, nobody else knows" I smiled and he pulled me in for a hug.

"How you gonna tell him?" Kyle asked wiggling his eyebrows, "you gonna be in the middle of making his night, come up for air and blurt out 'I'm pregnant' and then go back down?" He asked suggestively.

"KYLE" I hit his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me,

"But in all seriousness Ad, I'm proud of you guys, you've got a great family and it's gonna grow some more" he smiled at me.

"Stop! I'm emotional enough as it is" I laughed wiping the tears from under my eyes as I was getting ready to leave.

I hugged both the boys and Nate before heading to the airport to meet John.

-
--
---
----
-----

AN: THE NEXT CAPTER IS THE END 😭😭