16

RYANS POV

It was around 1 in the afternoon and we had complied a list of like 10 houses and made appointments to visit them tomorrow. Adilynn filled me in on her whole thing with my brother and I'm so happy for them.

"I have to go get ready" she said leaving me with the house stuff. They were so cute together!

--

ADILYNNS POV

I went upstairs to get ready for my date with Swazz. I was so excited for it! I quickly took my shower before getting out, curling my hair and applying makeup. When I got back into my room I picked out an outfit and had Ry approve.

I decided on an olive green tank top with a lace cardigan and some ripped light wash skinny jeans. I paired it with some beige sandals and accessories, including my purse.

Once I was satisfied I went down stairs to meet up with John.

"Well don't you look nice" he complimented

"As do you" I winked and we walked to his car.

He opened and closed the door for me before getting in his side. He was so sweet. We drove off to the ice cream shop near their house and each ordered a cone. I ended up getting strawberry and he got just plain old vanilla.

We walked to the park about a block away and sat on the swings eating our ice cream.

There was a lot of small talk and some silence, but nothing ever got awkward because we knew each other already. It was kinda nice actually.

"So house hunting?! You ready for this?" He asked excited

"Yeah I love this process, it's cool being able to see all kinds of potential places where you could live your life." I smiled swinging back and forth

"I'm excited for you guys" he smiled

"And all of you guys are more than welcome anytime you want" I offered, knowing he was already thinking about that.

"I appreciate that, and thank you for letting me tag along, it's important to me that you and my sister are somewhere I approve of." He smiled

"I love that you care about your sister so much and have even added me to that list, it's so amazing how much you can care about people"

"Okay now we're getting to deep for this date" he chuckled "shall we start walking back? We have a big day of house hunting tomorrow?"

I hadn't noticed how late it had gotten but the sun was already setting. We walked back to his car slowly. Every now and again he would give my hand a squeeze and I loved it, knowing that he was there for me, it was a great feeling.

The drive home was fairly quiet with only faint music playing. "Thank you for today," I grabbed his hand that was sitting in the middle between us, "I had a great time." I smiled

"Me to, maybe we could do it again," he shrugged "many times?" He chuckled

"Is this your way of officially asking me out?" I teased

he nodded slightly "I mean I feel like we know each other well enough that we don't need to wait as long, unless of course you want to be official, then I would be-" I cut him off.

"I would love to be official with you" I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.