37

After many discussions between Swazz and myself, along with the boys at home, we decided that our best option would be for John and I to get home as soon as possible. Today is Sunday and we've just finished the last promotion here in Georgia. John and I decided to head home now so we are packing our bags at the moment.

My little brother Tyler is flying in late Tuesday night and staying for two weeks until we go home for thanksgiving and Christmas. The Billboards are on Monday night which is tomorrow so the boys are getting ready for that.

Once John and I had our bags packed we said our byes to Jase and checked out of our room, grabbing a taxi and heading for the airport. We boarded flight 216 to LAX and found our seats towards the back. It was about one in the morning at this point and we would be landing around three in LA. I lifted the arm rest between the two of us and scooted into Swazz's side and feel asleep.

--

We just landed in LAX and we were making our way out to the lot to get my car and get home. I was pretty much still sleeping the whole way there so Swazz offered to drive, which probably was the best option. We also decided the since the boy's house was closer we would just stay there for the few hours until morning.

We pulled into the driveway and killed the ignition, unlocking the door and walking in quietly as possible. Making our way down the stairs to Johns room in near pitch-blackness. We had left our bags in my car so he picked me up by the waste and threw my body on the bed, slowly but smoothly 'falling' on top of me and making his way to my face. Let me tell you, that was hot.

"You know" he said kissing my lips and moving down slightly, "we have a few hours before they wake up" he continued making his way down, "I can think of a couple ways we could pass the time" he said kissing on my chest, rubbing his large hands along my sides.

"Mmmmm" i let out a breath, "I bet you could."

"But you don't want to?" He asked stopping his actions and coming back up to my face.

"Oh no, believe me I do," I replied, "but not with everybody here and sleeping"

"We won't wake them," he negotiated.

"You might not," I laughed, "but I get loud sometimes" I winked.

"Are you one of those quite good girls to the public but you're secretly into some freaky shit?" He laughed, "cause I'm not opposed"

"Noooooo" I busted out in laugher, " I just enjoy myself a little too much sometimes" I rolled onto my stomach and propped myself up on my arms, taking his hair out of the 'man bun' and playing with it, "but I was thinking soon..." I trailed

"Soon? As in like we get to fuck in the next few weeks?" He asked

"If that's how you want to say it then yeah I guess..." I got an idea, "what about after the awards show?"

"I mean I'm always down, but isn't your brother coming the next day?"

"Yeah but that's exactly it, after that he's here for two weeks, then we both go to our families for thanksgiving and then you're coming to see my family at Christmas, and after that competition season starts." I sighed "so it's tomorrow or six months from now" I laugh, "and I don't know about you, but I can't wait six months" I yawned

"Babe go back to bed," he pulled me off my arms and onto his chest, "you're exhausted and gonna need some energy for tomorrow" he said kissing my forehead as we fell back to sleep together.

--

"Guys no!" I heard whisper yelling outside the door, "she's tired and needs sleep!" "Ryan I swear to god if you open that door-" John was cut off by the door opening.

Moments later I was hit by a yelling person, fully waking me up, "HEY ASSHOLE" Ryan yelled landing on the bed, "GET UP SO WE CAN DRESS SHOP FOR YOU!" She kept yelling

"RYAN!" I yelled, "back the fuck away from my face for a minute" I laughed stretching out, "what time is it?"

"It's 11:30 now get dressed we have an hour to find you a dress before our hair and nail appointments" she said bouncing around

I got up and pulled on a pair of jean shorts I had left here at one point and put on my shirt from yesterday, "why the fuck are you so happy? You hate dresses and makeup,"

"Well I found a perfect dress and it makes me look hot as hell so let's get you one!" She yelled some more as I brushed my teeth and stuff.

"Okay then let's go," I laughed.

We walked up through the living room, I stopped to give Swazz a quick kiss before we left and then we were off.

--

Two and a half hours later we had been to five stores, found a dress, gotten our hair done and now we were leaving the nail salon.

Ryan and I went back to our place to put our dresses on and make sure our makeup was perfect before the boys picked us up. I was really excited to see Ry's dress cause she had been telling me a lot about it and how 'amazing' it was.

When we got home we went our separate ways and did our finishing touches but we ended up meeting up in the living room looking for help zipping each other's dress.

Honestly we both looked super hot, and I loved Ryans with the new rainbow hair she had, everything was perfect

Not long after the boys pulled up and we were in for a wild night. We walked down the red carpet and met some of the boy's fans and then watched the awards, which Nate and Derek each won one. Then we went to the after party which was a lot of fun.

Swazz and I ended up leaving earlier than the rest of the boys and went to my place to finish off the night. 😉