53 - Last Chapter!

6 Years Later:
Kelton 16, Luken 9, Renna 4

I stood by the grill watching the kids play in our back yard with their friends. Alexander, their friends father, was standing next to me as we made small talk, catching up on the score of the latest basketball game. Kelton had just gotten home from his girlfriends house and joined our conversation. Luken on the other hand wasn't really into basketball but rather baseball, but he still jumped in every now and again.

I took a drink of my beer thinking for a minute....

Over the slight sizzling of the grill I could hear Adi and Jess, the girls mom, talking at the table on our patio. They were watching the kids as her and Adilynn chatted about various topics.

"What's your story? Renna told me to ask you about it" Jessica asked.

"You see it all started when..." I tuned out from there. I knew the story like the back of my hand. After all, it's one of my favorites, because it ended me here, with my beautiful wife and 3 amazing children. Sappy I know, but I don't want anything to change.

I never pictured myself where I am
now. I never thought I would settle down and have kids, I had really just figured I would mess around until I couldn't anymore. But I'm glad it didn't end like that.

"Foods done" I smiled to the girls as they finished the story. The kids flocked to the table and took their seats.

"Did mommy tell you the story" our daughter Ren asked Jessica. Adilynn and I's story had always been her favorite. Our other kids liked it, but not like Renna, it was her favorite.

"Yes she did beautiful, and it was a great one" she smiled.

When Adilynn tells people our story, they usually think she would end up with Nate...but never me.

Me? I guess I was just a little out of the blue.

-
--
---
----
-----
------

AN: thats it guys...it's over. I've put well over a year into writing all of this, thank you to every single person who has liked, commented, shared and read any part of it.

I hope you liked it as much as I liked writing it.

Much Love

--Thanks ❤️❤️

Out of the Blue... // A John "Swazz" Swift Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें