38

"Mmmmmmhmm" I groaned adjusting my position so I could get comfortable in the bed.

I was trying to move carefully as not to bother Swazz seeing as he should be pretty worn out from last night. I pulled the sheet closer to my still bare body and rolled into his chest laying there just thinking about last night.

"Adilynn?" I heard Ryan ask walking up the steps, I really regret by having a door right now...

"Hey Ry you might not wanna come up right now" I rushed out making sure both John and I were covered.

"Oh no! Hangover got you sick?" She asked with concern running the rest of the way up.

"Umm not exact-" I was cut off by her screaming and covering her eyes which woke John up really fast.

His eyes widened in horror as he realized what his sister had just walked in on. "Fuck!" He yelled pulling more blankets over himself.

"I'll um see you guys down stairs...glad to know you made it home okay last night" she said running back down the stairs.

John and I both stood up at the same time and tried to take the blanket with us which resulted in us landing on the bed again. "Ladies first" he laughed and I busted out laughing at how well this morning had gone already.

I stood up and slipped on some clean undergarments and some athletic shorts, grabbing one of Swazz's shirts he left here at some point. "I'll be downstairs with your sister," I said giving him a quick kiss before leaving him to get dressed.

"Sorry about that," I laughed seeing Ryan sitting at the kitchen table looking like she was scarred, but to be fair she probably was.

"For god sakes I just wanted to make sure my brother and roommate made it home okay and I get scarred"

"Oh we more than made it home okay" John joked walking in the room.

I had to hold back my laugh as I hit his chest, "but really I am sorry you had to walk into that" he said to his sister.

"Well Adilynn told me I wouldn't want to come up but I figured I should make sure you guys both made it home okay cause I didn't see you leave and it's already like 12:30 so I wasn't sure" she explained.

"WAIT!" I yelled, "it's 12:30 already?!"

"12:28" Ryan nodded

"FUCK!" I yelled sliding my shoes on and grabbing my keys "I was supposed to pick my brother up at 12" I said running out the door.

"Hurry but drive safe!" John yelled

"We will have the guest room ready when you get back!" Ryan said as I have as I back out of the driveway, waving a thank you and heading to the airport.

On the way to the airport my phone started ringing and I let out a heavy sigh, answering reluctantly, thinking it was going to be my mom or my brother.

"Hello" I asked, clearly sounding stressed out.

"Adilynn it's Mr. Grey, is everything okay?" He asked

"Sorry Mr. Grey, just lost track of time on the worst day possible, what can I do for you?" I asked throwing on my turn signal switching lanes to dodge the old lady drivers.

"I just got done reviewing the promotional material and I must say you handled that competitor part very well. However we need to get you prepared for the next event and the upcoming season, that being said I put together some statistics and a couple clips from last year that I would like you to get to know fairly well." He informed.

"Okay," I replied pretty much only focusing on getting to the airport, "I won't be able to pick them up until end of the week probably if that's okay."

"That's perfectly fine, I'll see you then" he added, "enjoy your break and be ready to go when you get back." He said and we hung up as I pulled into LAX parking lot.

I drove around and abruptly stopped when I saw Tyler sitting on a bench with three suitcases by him. I rolled down my window and waved him over, "hmmm only 46 minutes late, not bad" he teased.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I overslept and had something to deal with at home and I didn't even realize the time until 12:30" I said helping him load stuff Into the back of my jeep.

"If I remember correctly you live like an hour away from here?" He questioned how I got there so fast.

"I moved," I laughed "when we get there my roommate and her brother will probably be there, and maybe like 5 other might be there as well" I informed him

"Aww they don't know me and they already love me" he put his hand over his heart.

"God you're so full of yourself" I laughed pushing his side playfully. "So how have you been lately?" I asked

"Good, excited for baseball camp to start" he smiled

"When's that?"

"July 23rd," he told me

"It's November" I laughed

"Yeah yeah but school pretty much sucks" he joked

"Dude you don't know what sucks yet, you're like 12"

"13" he corrected

"Damn you're old" I teased pulling into the driveway and getting out.

John, Derek and Chad walked out of the house and got his bags out of the back, "Sweet! Thanks Adi you got me slaves!" He yelled

"Whoa there buddy" I said walking behind him inside, "these aren't your slaves, they're my friends"

"I'm failing to see the difference here" he replied

"I'll show you your room" I sighed walking to the guest room just off the kitchen. Once we were in I shut the door, "listen be nice to the guys, they've all helped my a lot lately" I warned him

"I bet they have" he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me.

"Ugh!" I stormed out of his room, frustrated by his teenage boy attitude.

"What's wrong?" Chad laughed

"He's such a teenage boy" I rolled my eyes

"What did he say?" Derek laughed, balancing Ryan on his lap while the two other boys sat next to him.

"I said he needed to be nice to you guys cause you've helped me out a lot and he turned it all suggestive and dirty" I groaned and the boys chuckled and John pulled me onto his lap saying, "well it's not completely untrue" he winked and the Ryan fake gaged.

Tyler walked into the living room with a bag of chips and looked at how we were all sitting, Me on Swazz's lap, Chad next to us and Ryan sitting on Derek's lap on the other side. "Hmmm" he said plopping down on Chads lap.

"Ugh" Chad groaned, "I need to get a girlfriend" he complained, picking up my brother and standing him on his feet.

"You and me both buddie," Tyler said plopping back down on his lap.

"Chad meet Tyler," I laughed, "Tyler your sitting on Chad, this is John," I pointed the him, "and that's Ryan and Derek," I pointed them out. 

"Well hello Ryan" he winked at her with a mouthful of chips

"Ew" Ryan said at the same time as Derek said, "watch it kid"

"Oh buddy we got stuff to teach you" Swazz laughed and messed up his hair, cause Tyler to look like he was gonna kill him.

These two weeks should be interesting.....

-
--
---
----
-----

AN: OH MY GOSH GUYS! I'm writing like chapters 43-46 right now and shits gonna get good fast holy crap I can't wait for you guys to read it!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH