49

Last week John and I eloped. We got tired of everybody nagging us about a perfect wedding, when all we really needed was us. We took Nate with us to sign the papers as a witness and then he went home while we stayed for a couple days.

Kelton was going to stay with Ryan and Derek while Swazzle-Dazzle and I went on a "work trip."

The wedding was simple just like we wanted. Maybe some day in the future we will have a little ceremony but right now it wasn't important to us.

I smiled as I laid on my husbands chest, tracing his tattoos, "when should we go back?" I asked just above a whisper.

"What sick of me? Cause you're kinda stuck with me" he pointed to his finger smiling.

"No way I could be sick of you, not with all the fun we've had" I winked, "but I miss having Kel around and I think I'm getting a little homesick" I admitted

"I miss him to," he sighed, "should we book a flight?" He asked and I nodded.

While it was one hundred percent true I missed Kelton, I knew I wasn't homesick but I didn't know what was wrong, I just didn't want to worry John.

We ended up getting a flight in that night  to LAX at 11 pm. We laid in the hotel room bed enjoying the peace and each other's company for a few more hours before we had to pack our bags and go.

I must say I was quite sad to leave but ready to get home. The boys had an awards show next week and I was so ready for that, it's the first big event Kelton will be joining us for so I'm really looking forward to it.

We boarded the plane and watched the city below shrink as I closed my eyes for the long flight. 4 hours later I was woke up by John letting me know it was time to get off the plane.

We went straight home and unpack our things before John went over to see the boys before Ryan brought Kelton back. Which left me, I still wasn't feeling right and I'm pretty sure I know what's up.

John and I had a lot of fun on our 'honeymoon' maybe to much fun. I decided to call Ryan and have her stop by the store on her way to drop Kelton off and have her come over early.

"Hey MAMA!" Ryan yelled walking in without knocking. I almost freaked out until I saw Kelton wasn't with her.

"Hey Ry? Where's the kid? You know the one you've been watching?" I joked

"He's with uncle Derek still, I thought we might need some girl time" she said holding up the bag.

I took the box out and walked to the bathroom and Ryan followed me. I sat down on the closed lid and started reading the instructions. I turned to lift the lid and Ryan was still sitting there, "Ry you can um wait in the kitchen if you want" I hinted

"Nope! This is a critical moment for an aunt to be and I'm gonna be here for every second" she said proudly

"Can you at least turn around then"

"I guesssssssssss" she said throwing her legs over the side of the bathtub.

I sat down to pee and I couldn't, "it's to quite and awkward....." I sighed.

"Fineeee" she sighed walking out and closing the door. I did what I had to do. I set the stick in the sink and opened the door only to find Ryan sitting with her ear against the door listening.

We sat in silence for seven minutes while we waited and then when the timer went off I went in and looked. Positive. I was having a kid. I walked out to show Ryan but saw John standing with her. I panicked and hid the stick behind my back, "what are you doing back already?" I asked him

"Derek called, said he thought you two were up to something..." he trailed off

"No but apparently you two were" Ryan said from behind me.

"What's going on Ad?" Swazz asked

"Ryan can we have a minute?" I asked and she left, "I need to tell you something,"

"What babe? What's going on?" He asked concerned.

"I didn't want to come home just because I missed Kelton, but I knew something felt off" I said with no emotion.

"Just say it! I'm so nervous right now, please don't let anything be wrong Ad we just got married, we're supposed to be together forever" he panicked

"Baby it's nothing like that" I hugged him and I felt him tilt the stick in my hand.

He stopped moving for a minute before backing away, "is that yours?" He asked and I nodded, "is it mine?" He asked again and I hit his shoulder, "yes you dip shit it's yours" I laughed.

"WERE HAVING A BABY!" He yelled and picked me up to kiss me.