51

Eight months and 23 days later we gave birth to our beautiful son. Kelton was beyond happy to have a little brother to play with and the boys were happy to have a nephew of their own.

John encountered a lot of anxiety throughout the pregnancy. He was constantly worried that what happened to Abigail would happen to me. He was on edge a lot of the time but the delivery was the worst for him. We had Nate and Ryan in the room to help keep him calm and make sure everything was okay. It help a little but not as much as hoped. He was extremely tense and looked like he was in pain through the whole thing. But everything worked out okay in the end.

As for John and myself, a lot of growing up happened during the last eight months. Lots of long serious talks were had and some decisions had to be made.

What would we do when we both had to travel? Where we going to let the boys be seen in the media? What should we name him?

Ultimately we figured out what had to be done. If we both had to travel for work they would stay with Nate and the boys. We also decided not to keep the boys out of the media, but we also weren't going to push them into it. If they are seen they are seen and if they aren't they aren't.

And lastly, we named him.

Luken

Beck

Swift.

-
--
---
-----

It's short but I'm working on a another now! Thanks for being patient!!

Also who thought I was going to break them up for a minute?

Not gonna lie I thought about it...

--Thanks ❤️❤️