21

"Babeeeeee" I squealed reaching for the hand John wasn't driving with, "I can't believe you did this! How did you even get them? They were sold out before I even mentioned him to you."

"Well an....let's say acquaintance for lack of a better word...mentioned to Ryan that they bought tickets and their plus one bailed literally last night and so they just wanted to get rid of them" he shrugged "so up until late last night early this morning we were gonna take a mini road trip like thing but I though this would be more fun. Hope that's okay" he smiled

"Of course it's perfect babe! Who is this "acquaintance"?"

"Um actually it was Matthew"

"Really?! That's great! When did you to start talking again?"

"Well after the whole thing with Ryan, I meet up with him to warn him about hurting her, and I thanked him for being there when I couldn't be. I mean we're not friends but we can tolerate each other" he laughed

"That's good" I kissed his cheek as we pulled into the parking lot. "Let's go Swazzle-Dazzle" I said getting it after he parked

"I love it when you call me that" he chuckled, causing me to laugh "I said that didn't I?"

"Yes," I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck "but don't worry it's cute"

--

The show started about an hour ago and I was having a blast. The whole time I have been dance with, and on, John. Tonight has been perfect and I feel like it's only gonna get better.

The song pre-occupied wrapped up and Mr. Bellion himself started talking, "hey guys hope it's been a good night for everybody. We're about to change the pace for a couple songs so just stick with me here will ya" he laughed putting the mic back on the stand getting ready for the next song.

The song human started playing and just like every other song so far I knew every word.  And surprisingly Swazz did to.  "I got no nuts to tell the one I love
That she's the reason that I wrote this song
And that's some coward shit I know it sucks
But Lauren call me when you hear this on" we sang to each other and then he leaned down to my ear, "will you be my reason?" He whispered kissing me for the first time.

It was so cute I almost cried. "YES Jonathan of course" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

--

The rest of the night we enjoyed the show and each other's presence. Afterwards we walked to the car and started our ride home. He broke the silence after a while "wow so now you're officially my girlfriend" he squeezed my hand

"Yep Johnny-boy, we are now as officially official as its gonna get for a while" I teased "but for real though, that was the cutest and sweetest thing ever"

"Only the best for you baby" he winked at me as we turned into my drive. "I hope you had a good one tonight," he kissed me.

"I did!" I smiled into the kiss. "Hey do you want to stay tonight?" I asked breaking the kiss

"I would love to stay with you" he smiled, "and I think Derek's staying with Ryan, he asked me about it earlier"

"That's so cute he asks you about stuff like that" I said as we unlocked the front door.

Matthew and friends plus Derek and Ryan were all still on the floor watching movies. "Hey" they waved pausing it, "how was it?" Ryan asked

"It was so much fun and thank you so much Matthew for the tickets!" I said walking to him and giving a quick hug.

"No problem!" He smiled as I walked back to John.

"You guys wanna join? We were just about to start a new movie" Ryan suggested

I looked and John and he just nodded questioningly, "sure!" I smiled "let us go change real quick" I said running up stairs. I threw on some patterned shorts and a plain grey boyfriend tank and put my hair into a ponytail walking out of my closet.

"Here," I went to a drawer and pulled out an old tee shirt if Swazz's I had 'borrowed' and then some sweats of his.

After he changed we went back down and took a spot on the floor, cuddled together, as they started the movie.

--
---
----
-----

YALL YELL AT MY ASS IF I TAKE THIS LONG EVER AGAIN! I didn't even realize and I've been having phone issues (which is what I write on)! I'm on summer break now so I'm gonna try to write ALL the time!

BUT FOR REAL!! YELL AT ME IF I DONT POST ANYTHING!