44

"So what were you talking to my Nana about earlier?" I asked John

"That's for me to know and you not to find out" he patted my head and kept packing.

I dropped the topic at that but I'm not done trying. After a half an hour we had both finished packing for the flight. We were leaving my house at 2 am to fly out at 3:30 and we would land in Lincoln around 7 am. Since it was already 1 we decided to just stay up so we wouldn't over sleep.

While we were down stairs John had asked my dad to talk to him before we left so they were in his den. Me being me had my ear pressed against the door trying to hear something but I was unsuccessful.

"Would you get up off the floor you look like an idiot" my mom scolded as she came back in the room.

"Shit they're coming!" I whispered as I shot up and ran to the chair trying. Not to look suspicious.

"Ready to go?" Swazz asked

"Sure babe" I smiled getting up, "bye mom thank you for everything" I said hugging her

"Of course dear" she kissed my forehead, "I love you"

"Love you to" I smiled, "bye dad thank you for al of your help"

"Of course dear, keep me updated" he hugged me, "love you"

"Love you to"

"Thank you sir" John shook my dads hand

"Anytime John" he replied.

"And thank you Mrs. Greene, it was great to meet both of you" he said before we loaded up the rental car and left for the airport.

Soon after we boarded our flight and began a new chapter on our lives.