17

"WHOOOOOOOOOOES READY TO HOUSE HUNT?!" John yelled as he ran into my room while banging on the wall that connected to Ry's.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeaseeeee let me sleep?" I begged

"No can do? You have your first meeting in an hour and 40 minutes. After that you're booked up for the day. Now get up and I'll make you food." He smiled, turning to leave and walked passed Ryan saying "I guess I'll make you food to" he shrugged and she cheered.

Honestly their sibling relationship was so cute.

"Make me some food to!" I heard Nate yell from his room, "you're fucking hilarious if you think you gonna wake me up and not give me food"

"Whatever man" Swazz laughed walking downstairs.

I took a quick shower and ad I was in there somebody knocked on the door. "In the shower" I yelled

"I know but I gotta piss! Can I please come in?! I can't see anything through the curtain anyway!" John yelled back "please Adi I gotta piss bad"

"Fine! The door should be unlocked!" I laughed

I heard the door open and close again as Swazzle-dazzle came in. After about thirty seconds I got board and decided to mess with him. "Hey Swazz what would you say if I had to get out now?" I asked

"I would say you're going to meet Swazzle-Dazzle Jr. And I'm gonna get a show, but I know you're bullshitting me so I'm not gonna get excited." He replied finishing his business.

"How do you know I'm bullshitting?"I asked

"Because last week during one of our morning coffee talks, I remember you telling me that you really easily get board when you shower so you like to mess with people if their around and if nobody's there then you get into some crazy deep thoughts and solve the worlds problems" he laughed

"Damn" is all I said

"You're food is almost ready" he said walking back out and shutting the door again.

I out of the shower and got ready for the day before going to eat. "Here you go babe" John said handing me a plate.

"Oooo babe" Nate nudged my shoulder teasing me.

"Oooooo put some clothes on" I shot back

"Hey my house my rules" he shrugged going back to eating.

"Still using that damn line Nathan?" Ry teased walking in

"Oh how I'm going to miss you and your snarky ass comments" he sighed

"Speaking of we gotta get a move on it" Swazz said shutting off the stove and putting our plates in the sink.

"Heyyyyyyy I wasn't done!" His sister yelled

"To bad so sad!" He yelled grabbing the keys and running out the door.

"I guess we're going then" Ry and I laughed as we followed him out.

I got in the front passenger seat, seeing as Swazz had already taken the job of driving. Ryan slid into the back seat and John peeled out of the driveway.

"Slow down buddy boy" I joked

"Sorry babe" he smiled putting a hand on my knee.

"Babe? Ooo does Johnny Boy have a new girl friend?"

"Not yet! I haven't asked her yet!" He yelled at his sister

"Ummm yeah you did" I commented

"No I asked you to officially go out with me, not to be my girlfriend"