31

AN: IM SO SORRY! I WAS OUT OF TOWN FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS WITH FAMILY AND NO INTERNET 😭😭

The last week has been pretty consistent for me. I wake up early, get a few waves in, get ready and head into the gym for a good five hours. Come back home, chill with the boys or just John. Ryan's usually out with Derek or Matt and friends.

Nothing interesting has happened up until yesterday, Sunday. Mr. Grey called which was unexpected considering it was my day off. Basically all he wanted to do was inform me that I would have my first photo shoot today and a lifetime interview tomorrow, whatever that is.

So now I was headed to the site which luckily was on the beach and it was warm today. GLOBE had given me my official rash guard shirts and my company board with the few sponsors I had. I had all of my 'gear' in the backseat and my board was on top of my car. Oh and John was in the seat next to me. Can't forget about him!

He has been the best person through all of this. It's taken a lot of adjustment on my part going from three hour shifts every other weekday and then weekends to six to eight hours everyday plus additional events. We leave on Wednesday for the first event though and I'm excited to get some quality us time.

I pulled into a parking spot and we got out of the car. I untied my board and grabbed my bag out of the backseat. Swazz took my board for me so I would have a free hand to greet people. "Thanks babe" I gave him a quick kiss before we walked over to the group of people.

"Adilynn Green?" A tall man asked

"Yes sir, and you are?"  I smiled

"Hi my name is Patrick but you can call me Pat. I'm going to be your primary photographer through GLOBE" he smiled shaking my hand and turning to John "and you are?"

"Hey man I'm John," he said shaking his hand

"Related? Married? Baby Daddy?" Pat joked "Just kidding on the last one, you don't look like you've had a kid!"

"We're dating" I smiled

"Awe so cute!" He laughed "shall we start?"

"Sure thing!" I smiled

"Okay can I have you start with your long sleeve guard and your competition bib" he said and I nodded.

John and I took a few steps over from where Pat was setting up and we set the stuff down. I had worn a swimsuit under my clothes today so I took my shorts and tank top off before slipping on my guard and pinning my front bib on.

"Hey Swazzle-Dazzle can you get the back one for me?" I batted my eyelashes

"Of course" he smiled standing up and starting to pin it.

I leaned my head back slightly to whisper to him, "so formal with Pat back there," I laughed "never seen that side of Swazz before"

"Yeah yeah" he chuckled finishing up the pins. "All done" he smacked my butt as I went to walk over to Pat.

"Perfect! Now just stand right over there with your board for me"

He took a few shots and then walked up to me and started moving my limbs around and positioning me where he wanted me. "Sorry it's easier to do it like this until you get familiar with poses and positions, that okay?"

"Yes sir" I laughed

We took about an three hours worth of pictures before Pat dismissed us. I was told I had to go to the office real quick to pick up a copy of questions and information for tomorrow so that's where Swazzle-Dazzle and I headed.

"You wanna go in?" I asked John shutting the car off

"Sure" he shrugged unbuckling.

I walked through the doors and waved to the receptionist who smiled and let me keep walking. When I got to the back where the gym and offices were I saw Jase running on the treadmill.

"Adilynn what brings you here today?" He asked

"Well I had that shoot and then I needed to get some papers from your grandpa. Is he in his office?"

"Yes ma'am but aren't you gonna introduce us?" He asked referring to John.

"Shit my bad. John this is Jase, Jase this is John aka Swazzle-Dazzle" I said and Swazz looked at me confused, "that's your name in my phone and he won't let me have my phone while I train so I make him read me my text" I laughed

"Oh so this is the famous John?" Jase shook his hand "this girl talks about you ALL the time" he exaggerated

"Nice to meet you, all good things I hope?" He laughed

"Oh yeah man she speaks very highly of you, John this, John that, John will beat your ass if you try that with me again" Jase said and I could have killed him then and there.

I saw Swazz tense up instantly at the last one. "He's kidding! Jesus Christ Jase" I said hitting him and I saw Swazz relax.

"I'm going to go grab my papers, don't kill each other, please?" I laughed as I walked in and said hi to Mr. Grey and got my information.

After that John and I decided to head home and just have a chill day.

-

"You're gonna regret that!" I yelled chasing John around Ryan and I's house.

Earlier at the photo shoot John opened a whole new can of worms when he smacked my ass. Since we got home we've been constantly hitting each other's butts.

"For gods sakes you two. You're running around here smacking each others asses like a couple of five year olds." Ryan yelled interrupting our war, "I swear it's like there's children living in this house"

"Well soon actually," I trail off looking down at my stomach, holding it 'protectively'.

"Wait what?!" She yelled "how could you to be so freaking stupid-"

I cut her off laughing "you should have seen your faces" I laughed pointing at both her and John. Although I was only supposed to get Ryan, Swazz should know full and well that I'm not pregnant.

"Wait so you're not pregnant?" Swazz asked

"You dumbass have we even done anything? Ever?" I laughed

"Hey I had to make sure" he put his hands up in defense and we all three laughed