50

After talking with John about the baby and going to the doctor I found out I was already a month along in my pregnancy. Which means it didn't happen on our honeymoon....but we figured it out, Nate's concert three weeks prior.

That night we had been all over each other and all the energy (and John with his weed) didn't help. We escaped backstage somewhere to a room for some time alone...one thing lead to another and now we're here.

A week from now, we had to be at a red carpet to support Hayes on Dancing With The Stars, so we decided to make the announcement then. We hadn't told anybody except for Ryan yet and she was impatiently waiting to be able to talk about it.

--

I was wearing and fit and flare black dress with mesh cut outs. I wasn't showing much at all but I was still self conscious about it, no matter how many times John told me that even with a bump I would be beautiful, and believe me he told me a lot. I went with heels for the night because it seemed appropriate. Ryan opted for a tee shirt dress with some unique heels.

We were meeting the boys at Ryan and Derek's house and all going from there. They decided to all take one car which ended up being a bus almost.

Anyways once we reached the carpet we began the walk. John said he knew which reporter we would be telling so I followed his suit until he stopped and whispered something to a girl who had a microphone. She nodded her head and motioned a camera over.

"Hello guys my name is Alaina and I'm going to do your interview today" she introduced and then started talking, "here on the DWTS red carpet I have Hayes supporters, John "Swazz" Swift and Adilynn Greene."

"John, Adilynn you two are pretty good at keeping your personal life quite to the public but we have a couple of questions we've been dying to ask. Recently you've been seen around town with a quite handsome young man who has a great resemblance to you Mr. Swift, Who is he?"

John cleared his throat before speaking, " because he's still young and we are trying our best to make sure his life is as normal as possible with social media and all I won't say much, but he is my son from a previous relationship. We were just able to reconnect with him a little over a month ago and he has since become our priority in life" he smiled proudly.

"Well he is absolutely adorable!" She exclaimed, "you mentioned he's from a previous relationship which means he has no relation to you Adilynn, how does that work?"

"It's actually been great! He's a great kid and he's full of smiles. We get along better than most in this type of situation and I've loved every second of having him with us." I smiled thinking about Kelton.

"Well speaking of little ones, your rings make it pretty clear you guys tied the knot, what's next? Can we expect Any little 'Jaddies' anytime soon?" She asked

"Well actually" John wrapped his arms around me from behind and the reporter giggled,

"are you saying you're expecting?" She asked and I nodded with a big smile.

Her excitement caught the others attention and they made their way over and gathered around us, "what's happening?" Nate asked

"Oh no one knows?" The reporter asked

"No we planned on telling everyone here," I winked at John.

"Well you guys should know something," he paused, "we're expecting a little one" he said.

There were obviously lots of questions but one the reporter asked was pretty common, "how far along? Was it on the honeymoon?" She asked

"Actually no. I'm about a month to a month and a half. Which left us with one option, one of Nate's concerts around that time."

"The Texas show!?" He asked and we both nodded slowly. "IM THE REASON SHES PREGNANT" he started dancing before Derek stopped him,

"Wordings important man watch what you say" he laughed.

"Hey it was at my show, which was so good they couldn't keep their hands off each other, so therefore I had some part in it" he defended

Sammy walked up behind us and picked me up by the shoulders to spin me around, "I just heard I'm gonna be an uncle" he laughed

"Yeah but be careful man" John said making sure he put me down, "baby on board, easy with mama here" he laughed hugging me.

"Awe you guys are so cute" the reporter said before ending the interview and allowing us to go inside.