34

Swazz had been laying on top of me on the couch for the last 20 minutes. The whole time he was fighting to get my phone out of my hands so I would stop playing color switch. That shits addicting. When he figured out he was never gonna get it, he resorted to tickling me.

"JOHN STOP" I yelled laughing harder than I ever have "I SWEAR TO--" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I whipped my head around to look at the screen and saw my moms name. "JOHN FOR REAL THIS TIME STOP!" I giggled "ITS MY MOTHER!" He stopped and looked wide eyed but took another step towards me "John I swear to god I'll kick you in your balls if you don't stop moving" I threatened and he stopped.

I pushed the answer button and greeted my mother "Hello mommy you called" I asked sweetly

"Wait is it that close already?" I said walking toward my calendar/planner sitting on the bed.

"Wow it is" I laughed

"Yeah I would still love to come!"

"Well I'll have to see about bringing someone" I winked at John

"I know I know! You want to be the first to know if I'm with somebody" I laughed

"Mom we've had this conversation 50 some times"

"Okay! I'll let you know for sure!"

"I'll tell you by the end of the week"

"Okay bye mom! Love you!" I hung up the phone.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK" I groaned flopping face first on the bed.

"What's wrong baby?" Swazz asked sitting on the bed next to me.

I adjusted my self so I was sitting against the headboard and flipping the pages in my planner. "I forgot about some family stuff and it is literally next week."

"What is it?" He asked genuinely curious

"What isn't it. I promised my little brother he could come stay with me and then go back over the holidays when I do, and then I'm supposed to go home over the holidays and ugh"

"Well they give you like a couple months off for holidays don't they?"

"Yeah we are officially done the day we get back, so November 3rd, so Taylor could come Friday the 7th." I made notes in my planner, "then we would fly home for Thanksgiving Christmas and New Years but we would leave 18th for Maine. And I would come home the 2nd." I sighed "and then we have the promo trip on the 3rd" I sighed

"You're gonna be one busy lady" he joked

"Uh Uh Uh, not just me. My mom wants my "mystery man" to come with me" I chuckled

"Wait me? I'm gonna meet the parents?" He looked sorta terrified

"I mean only if you want to, and it works out with your schedule..."

"Well my parents only require me to come home for one winter/fall holiday. So I could visit them for Thanksgiving and then I could come to you over Christmas? And we could fly back together?"

"Wait really?! You'd be willing to spend Christmas with my family?" I asked shocked

"Anything for you baby girl" he kissed my forehead and we snuggled down into the bed while I called my mom back.

Once everything was finalized I moved closer to Swazz as if that was possible. We just laid there until we had to get ready for tonight.

I wore a pale pinkish beige and sparkly dress thing and some heels. I curled my hair into its normal waves and did my makeup per usual. John wore a nice plaid button down and his black pants. He looked very nice and I was so happy that I got to call him mine.

"You look amazing babe" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him

"Not to bad yourself" I leaned up to kiss him.

We stayed like that until there was a knock on the door. I slipped out of Swazz's hold and ran to the door.

"You guys ready?!" Jase yelled in a playful tone

"Chaaaaaaaaaaaa" I laughed grabbing Swazz's had that had made its way to my ass and walking out the door.

It was a quick drive to the club and pretty basic from there. We met Jase's friends and they were nice but they were also there to catch up with Jase, which was totally fine because that meant I got to hang around Swazz for the evening.

We had had a few drinks, which Swazz had to get but it all worked fine, and we had danced together a bit. Now we were just enjoying each others presence and swaying to the music. Swazz had an arm around my upper shoulders and he leaned in whispered in my ear, "baby I think I'm gonna need that help you offered earlier" he winked.

I knew exactly what he meant, he had a personal issue and he needed my help which I was glad to obliged to. I nodded at him and let Jase know that we were leaving before I grabbed John's hand and pulled him out of the club laughing.

We made our way back to the hotel room and when we got there, I gave him the help he needed.

It was completely worth it, seeing him experience that much enjoyment and pleasure from one relatively minor activity. Regardless, I would do anything for him and as long as he was happy, I would be to.

-
--
---
----
-----

AN: HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY JONATHAN! TWENTY-FREAKING-TWO?! WHAT IS THIS?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE...GO ENJOY YOURSELF 😉

In all seriousness though, here's a cutesy chapter for Swazz's birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAZZLE-DAZZLE ❣🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂