25

AN:IM SOOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! I was out of town and had zero service nor internet so I'll give you guys two for tonight...sorry again!

"Are we really going to do this?" I laughed as we all piled into the main bathroom which was the bigger one compared to the others.

"I don't see why not.." Katie shrugged

"Valid point," I smiled "whose ready?" I asked

"I know what I want but I can also do my own so I'll go last and help you guys" Ryan suggested

"Sure!" I chuckled "Katie do you know what you're doing with yours?"

"I was thinking of going to a dark brown or like a auburn red color?" "Which one?" She asked

"Hmmmmm" I looked to Ryan and she shrugged

"I say go for the redish...if you don't like it you can go to brown from there" Ryan suggested playing with her moms hair making it all messy while standing on the side of the shower.

"Okay let's go for!" She laughed "what about you Mrs. Adilynn, what are your plans?"

"Well I have to keep it somewhat normal for work so I was thinking of going blonde on the under part?" I shrugged

"Ooooooo that will be soooooo cute" Katie giggled like a teenage girl "And Ryan, your plan?"

"I'm thinking grey-ish silver?"

"Oh my gosh yes" I laughed "that's going to be so cool!" "And Derek will love it" I winked

"He loves everything I do" she teased back

"Okay momma in the room let's stop there!" Katie yelled playfully

"Speaking of the boys lets send them a picture" Ryan said so we posed in the mirror copying what the boys always do but we were holding up the hair dye and Ryan sent one to Derek while I sent one to Swazz. Even Katie took a picture and sent it to her husband who was at home.

Ryan had just started mixing the color for Katie's hair while I was ripping the foils for her to put in when I got a call from John.

"Hello Johnny boy" I giggled

"Yeah yeah yeah hey what's up whatever" he rushed "please tell me this isn't happening?" He sighed

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said innocently

"My girlfriend is dying her hair with my mom and my sister?!" He sounded confused

"I'm failing to see the problem in this situation" I said and the girls agreed

"You've already won the bet and my mom! She's been here for less than twenty four hours and she already likes you more than me" he laughed

And Katie cut him off "well I can't deny it" she laughed

"and you won the freaking bet already! How do you do this to me? Why?" He yelled and you could hear the boys laughing

"Now John I told you I would win." I laughed "so don't be a baby"

"Fine I'll give you you're twenty bucks next time I see you" he sighed

"Oh no I don't want your money" I chuckled "I just like the satisfaction of beating people at stuff"

"SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WASN'T AS SWEET AND INNOCENT AS YOU GUYS THOUGHT!" He yelled

"Mmmmmhmm okay John" I chuckled "hey babe I gotta go we are finishing up your moms hair and then starting mine, but your mom said to be here by noon tomorrow, you are going out with her and Ryan"

"Okay baby girl have fun tonight"

"Oh and tell the boys I'm going to be stopping by tomorrow around 2:30 to drop some stuff off"

"Will do babe and good luck tomorrow with the old dude your meeting"

"Thanks, bye babe" I smiled and hung up.

--

Last night we finished all of our hair around midnight and we pretty much all went to bed after that. We had some pretty good laughs though and it was a lot of fun. Plus I loved my new hair color.

I rolled over and looked at my clock, it was about seven which was late for me. I went down stairs and started the coffee before I could do anything else. I decided I should start on the stuff I was taking over to the guy later. I was going to make them some food because they had been asking lately and lord knows they won't cook for themselves.

By the time 10 o'clock rolled around and both Ryan and Katie got up I had made a few things and packed them already but I was still working. The girls were sitting at the bar and we were all talking and laughing about how the boys wouldn't cook.

When I had finished everything I was planning on making the girls went to go get ready for today while I cleaned up and packed everything into a bag to take over there later. I had made them some spaghetti and meatballs, some Chinese food that they always like, baked chicken, and some hamburger patties that were already and they could grill. I also made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and some cookies. Everything was cooked and packed in a plastic container, ready to go except for the burgers but they can grill those. Plus I sent the left over taco stuff with them the other night so they should be taken care of for a while.

I looked at the clock and saw it was about noon and I knew John would be here soon. I finished up all the dishes and made sure everything was in its place before we all left for the day. When John walked in him and I sat at the breakfast bar and drank some coffee waiting for his mom and sister to finish getting ready.

After they left I decided to go get ready seeing as they didn't leave until around 1 and I still had to shower and everything. When I got out of the shower I threw on some shorts and a tee shirt and turned on some music. I ended up curling my hair so the blonde was twisted into the brown and then I did some light, natural looking make up. I left my bathroom and went to my closet to put on a high waisted black pencil skirt and an pale pink crop top that had a lace overlay which went down to the skirt, leaving only a little of my stomach showing through. I grabbed a black jacket and slipped on some pink heels to match the shirt before heading downstairs and grabbing the bag of food out of the fridge.

When I got to the boys it was 2:28 which gave me just enough time to drop off the food and say hi before I had to leave. I didn't even bother knock I just walked straight in, "Honey I'm home" I yelled sarcastically and saw the boys sitting in the living room. They all stood up  and hugged me as we walked in the kitchen.

"As you requested" I handed them the bag. "That should be enough to get you through the week"

"You didn't-" Nate gasped

"Guys she did! She made us food" Derek said pulling stuff out of the bag and putting it in the fridge.

"Yep and it's all cooked except for the burgers, you'll have to grill those but the rest is ready to go" I laughed and we all talked for a few more minutes before I had to leave. 

On the drive back towards the coffee shop I couldn't help but wonder what would happen today...