18

ADILYNNS POV

Its officially been 3 weeks since Ryan and I moved into the new house.

The process was all relatively quick considering the previous owners had moved out a month prior and they were just anxious to sell it.

All of our stuff was finally moved in and unpacked with much help from the boys. Speaking of, they were okay with us leaving but they were really concerned about the lack of food if nobody was there to grocery shop or cook. Boys. Anyways that led to the deal that I would make them something at least once a week.

Ryan and I were getting along well. We weren't fighting over anything and we had shared some pretty good laughs. It was fun to have a room mate and not live alone.

I didn't have my coffee buddy anymore but I would live.

The layout of the house was really cool. There were two rooms and a bathroom on the second floor just above the living room and kitchen. One of the rooms was completely furnished and the other one had a bed. And then there was an attic like space that had been made into a bedroom that was really cool and it had a bathroom up their to, but it wasn't furnished at all. Then on the main floor there was the kitchen and living room that came fully furnished as well and a bathroom.

We worked it out so that Ryan would take the room that already had a bed, considering she hadn't bought one cause she was living with the boys. But she had a dresser and such that she put in there and she could change it however she wanted from there.

We left the fully furnished room as the guest room and we could decorate it as we liked.

My room then is the attic space on the top floor that has a window on each end and then where the stairs come up its like a railing all the way across so it was all open and there was no door. Its kind of weird that there was no door, but then again, it's the top floor and nothing else is up here. I also have my own small little bathroom up here that is perfect! I moved my furniture from my old house up here then. Plus we used some of my other stuff as needed and the rest was being sold with the house.

Overall it was coming together nicely and it felt like our house.

Today I was planning to head down to the beach and do a little bit of surfing. I had been trying to get out there every day since we moved in. Before that though, I hadn't surfed since the incident and that had been about 2 1/2 months now, so I was getting some much needed practice.

I changed into a rash guard swim shirt and a swim suit, throwing my hair into a ponytail. Ry had agreed to go to the beach to tan some as well so I waited in the living room for her.

Once she came down the stairs I grabbed my board and we headed out the back door.  We found a spot that was fairly empty and dropped all our stuff off as I quickly waxed my board and headed for the waves that were looking pretty nice today.

I ripped through a few easy ones and decided to go a bit farther out. Once I paddled my way out I knew these waves could get rough. The first one was pretty good. The back of my board got a little squiggly a few times but I was able to shift and recover nicely. After I had been out there for at least two hours I decided to go for one more and head in. I tried to pick wisely for my last one today. I wanted a challenge but I didn't want to break myself. After a good five minutes I saw one rolling and turned my board to line up with it. Once I was up it was a solid wave for a little bit but it started to die out really quick. I rode it as far in as I could before diving off and swimming the rest of the way back.

By the time I got to the beach I was exhausted as I unhooked my cord from my ankle and carried my board. I saw the John and Derek sitting with Ryan as I got closer. "Hey guys!" I waved as I got to our spot dropping my board and sitting next to John.

"Hey!" He said throwing his arm around my shoulder. "You were killing it out there"

"Thanks!" "So what brings you here?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you and I wanted it to be in person, and then this idiot wanted to see that idiot." He said pointing between his sister and Derek who were quite literally sitting on top of each other.

"Don't call me an idiot" Ryan yelled throwing sand at John as they stuck their tongues out at each other.

"Anyways," Derek laughed "we're gonna head inside and let you two talk real quick" he said standing up with Ryan and grabbing their stuff to take back to house.