"I see," She said, nodding to herself. She took out something from her bag and held my palm. Our bodies were a few inches apart. I let her scribble down the numbers on my palm with her black pen.

"Here you are. Don't let it fade away easily 'coz I won't do it again," she teased.

"Yes ma'am," I said while letting out my breath I didn't even know I was holding it in the whole time. She quickly walked away, disappearing slowly from my line of sight. As I watch, I couldn't help but notice what I already did earlier.

Her perfectly well shaped down ass.

.

After that, we became quick friends. We would often meet up after classes to roam around the campus for a short time. Either that, or it was mostly chatting through Facebook or Whatsapp. Gradually I came to know her. She originally hailed from a small town near Saharanpur. Her father owned a big farm, handling his business over there. She also had a younger sister who still lived in her hometown. She was living in Delhi since her eleventh grade. After residing in a school hostel for two years while being tortured with its gross food, she decided to live in a residential girls hostel instead. It was a big bungalow where the landlord lived with his family downstairs while the girls lived on the first floor. She often talked about things she did with her roommates, like mid- night chats, snacks and birthdays, which made a poor man like me lonely. Maybe I should start hunting down a room mate or two and make them share my rent.

But admist all those friendly interactions with her, there was one thing that became quite a trouble to deal with.

Even the slightest of her actions from pulling her hair strands behind her ears, to the way she would sometimes press her lips together, or simply adjusting her top, would turn me on. Day by day, I would bear the torture and try to divert my mind towards anything else, whenever I was around her. It wasn't like she was the most unique girl I had met and I have met many. There was just something I couldn't put a finger on. Something I was drawn to. Well, for starters, she was really attractive. Often men  glanced her way when she walked. If she had a boyfriend, he must be one heck of a lucky guy.

...

AYU

Soon it was the Fresher's party in our college. The occasion I have been waiting forever since I entered college. The seniors organised it in the auditorium and had decorated it perfectly much to our surprise. I decided on wearing a red one piece dress, with a ribbon like neckline. The dress length dipped to the level of my knees. It fitted perfectly. I topped it off  with a short black jacket, to make me look decent.

However it turned out that almost everyone had their attention at me when I stepped in the auditorium. I did wanted to look good, but I guess I overdid it. I hated grabbing too much attention. I saw my classmate with whom I attend my French classes, passing a crooked smile at me. The way he checked me out from time to time often got on my nerves. I should go away quickly before he striked up a conversation with me. I caught up with my classmate Sally and soon joined the party with the rest of the girls.

The rest of the party passed by in frustration. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't avoid the lustful eyes of men, who are watching over me from time to time. Few senior guys even approached me to have a conversation while Sally and her friends seemed to be in their own world. Guess, I wasn't needed tonight. This wasn't my day after all. Maybe I should just have my dinner alone and leave. After all, free food shouldn't be missed.

The dinner part of the event was held outside, on the campus ground. I took a plate and spoon and poured the dishes I wanted to eat. Eventually, I settled down in a chair with my plate. I was about to have a bite when from the corner of my eye, I noticed someone grabbing a chair and sitting next to me.