Love

Wednesday Morning of the First Week of Lent

Christian Anthony's POV:

Yesterday, I've talked to Imee about something that I wanted to do with her...

"Ummm...Imee?"

"Yes, what can I do for you, Anthony?" Imee smiles and replies back.

"I was just wondering...I want some time to hangout with you again." I revealed my plan to her. "I mean...treat you some food or something. We can go tomorrow since there's nothing we will do by then."

"Hmm...let me think..."

My face suddenly blushes as Imee reflects on another idea of hanging out with her. I mean...I made her faint twice...one is when I took her out in a cold morning for the first time, the other is when I helped her stand up in a public park when I confessed my love for her...sigh...I'm so stupid.

"Anthony, let's go out." Imee finally decides, smiling. "Take me to a place that you want to go tomorrow, okay?"

Happy with her decision, I smiled back at her...

"Sure, Imee. Thanks for trusting me again."

And this morning, I'll push on with a hangout with her. But this time, I'm prepared...I wore on her a pink jacket to protect her from any coldness...and some gloves to cover her wounds in her hands, aside from the casual clothes, thick socks and light green sneakers that I brought to her earlier which also protects the wounds in her feet...but about standing her up again for some random reason...I don't know if I will do it or not. Anyways...

"Imee, I'm gonna take you in a mall, okay?"

"A mall?! Yaay! Hehehe!"

Whoa! Thi-this is the first time I saw Imee became as happy as a kid! Well, I guess even though she's done so many miracles during the past few weeks...even she's a Servant of God, it doesn't impedes her to do things that she likes as well as opening up her true feelings...and I'm helping her to do that.