Mission

Dedicated to BlueberryOtaku and Miss_Stragic

Imee Therese's POV:

I continued to tell to Anthony, my long-kept secret...about the mission that God has given to me...

She then said: "Blessed are you, for you had chosen to be the Servant of God."

From that moment, I knew that the lady in front of me is the Virgin Mary...and the child that she holds is Christ.

"Therese...the Lord has sent you to become His image in this world." Mary told me. "You will be the image of His love, His hope...and His peace in this world full of uncertainties and troubles. Your talents will be the key to unity...your voice will be the truth...your story will be the inspiration of the community...your smile will be the light to humankind. But for you to become His servant...you need to offer yourself to Him: your sight, your body, your soul, and your life. You need to become one with His sufferings and His passion."

"Bu-but...how could I be the servant of the Lord...how could I fulfill my purpose to him?" I dared to question the Blessed Virgin. "I'm lost...I can't move my entire body...I'm on the verge of death! Will I fulfill my purpose if I'm already dying?"

"Don't worry, Therese. God will let you live until your mission is fulfilled...just believe in Him." Mary replied. "You will be filled with the Holy Spirit and given the gifts of grace and miracles. Scrutiny and challenges will be on your way...but if you pray to Lord, our God...you will be able to accomplish everything. If the Lord knows that you can't do it alone, he will send you somebody that could help you. Fear not, I will be with you...I will intercede for you. There's nothing you could worry about.