The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

I saw her slowly bit by bit, roll herself over from off her stomach, crawl and get up like a new born Deer. A prince. 

Set yourself free.   I whispered to her. She walked past me and but on a wide hat and a black netted veil to mask her face with my.  She walks to the coffee table, I am here thinking when is it best to possess her? Now or later?

I may only have on chance. She grabs her coffee so I take the chance to grab her hand. I hold it, embrace it with all my concentration. 

My hands are black! Surely now I know I am going to hell, it's worth it all for her. My sins will not be forgiven by any god but by her she can only forgive me now through everything I did to her. Sneaking into her house while she slept, lurking on her for all those years. 

"I am here darling." I sigh with relief. "Maman is here," I took over her entire body as her soul pushes outward from her body. Having a soul is different from being a ghost I've now learned. A soul is still living, it thrives on air where as a ghost such as I am dead, my body can no longer breathe. 

"Eliza?!" She cried and flipped over her veil. I was overcome with so much joy I had no words for now, I let her embrace me. Touch me and kiss me. "I love you so much! How is this even possible? It doesn't matter, you're here and here for now!"

I loved her touches and kisses. "T-This is how it was meant to be, don't you see?" I asked her. I knew I was supposed to be dead long time ago. 

Our foreheads touched as she growled at me, shaking violently. "No! Elizabeth this is how things were supposed to be! You ought've propose to be, marry me and have children!" her anger brought all of my kitchen knives to rise at the ceiling and lights to flutter. 

"Calm down!" I shook her. "I'm dead, there is no bringing me back, I am disappointed at how you didn't stay at the ball last night, I said the party must go on. I expect you not to fuck it all up, seeing though you're the last living person I've signed my life too, everything is in your name even the company, when I am buried today you will no longer see me, I'll spend the rest of eternity until the world ends someday and decide upon my judgement again.  You will do this for me, you will also deliver that speech today at my funeral and spend a happy life moving on from me, you find a wife and know I love you no matter what!"

"Aren't you scared to go to hell?" She asked. I knew there was no salvation for me ever, no matter how many people I've saved, no matter what I did to be better and do better. I lived with my sin; so I smile to her. 

"I am not afraid, I know what I did wrong." and she must never know what wrong I did. For her mother was watching me now even. That's right. Sarah Black was not buried, she ran far away while she was sick with cancer. 

Sarah Black.... I stole something from Mrs. Black... I was so sick. I was only fourteen years old. I came onto her, sexually assaulting her and did it while she was sick. That's the real reason why I tried to find Ashley after all these years.... Besides thanking her for keeping me alive when I tried to kill myself in the school bathroom on my graduation day.