Chapter Six (b)

Tida tida—for some reason, the sound made by the second hand becomes really loud. I didn't really bother about it in the past, and unexpectedly, I started to be mindful of it.

"Akihisa, don't get anxious right before the event. We got our points replenished and passed the photos over for everyone to see. We already did what we can do, and we just need to do fight with our best effort."

Resting in a corner of the room with his eyes closed, Yuuji warned me. The more critical the situation is, the more I feel like praising this guy's nerves.

"The three classes D, E and F will be participating with full strength like yesterday, so we'll just see if the other three classes A, B and C are willing to help out."

Since we had to focus on the tests in order to replenish our points, we didn't have time to talk to the other boys, so we have no idea how effective the photos are now. We can only see the effects during the battle.

"...I must take revenge today."

Even Muttsulini's getting pumped. Maybe it's because he's satisfied with the photos he took that he managed to answer quite a lot of questions with a lot of enthusiasm during the day tests. Muttsulini's attitude tonight is already terrifying.

"It's about time to battle, so let's get our final battle meeting done."

Opening his eyes, Yuuji walked over to me, with Hideyoshi and Muttsulini following suit.

"We're now on the third level, and we have to break through the four areas, third level, second level, first level and the girls bathing area before we can get to our final destination."

If it's according to room allocation, the third level will be handled by classes E and F; the second level will be handled by classes C and D, classes A and B for the first level. In other words, our location is the furthest to the girls' bathing area.

"Those guys from classes E and F will help out suppress our enemies on the third level, and class D will be handling the enemies on the second level, however..."

"It's hard to defend fully with only class C, right?"

The teachers will also distribute the forces according to the strength of the students, so without class C, it's going to be hard to break through the second level.

"However, we can only do this in the end."

"That's a certainty, and after we break through the second level—"

"...We'll have to face Takahashi-sensei."

"That's right, as the level head, the resistance led by Takahashi-sensei will be guarding the first level. I guess Shouko, Himeji and Kudo Aiko will be waiting for us there."

One of the biggest problems in our operation today will be the first level guarded by Takahashi-sensei. Whether we can succeed in this operation will be greatly dependent on whether we can break through this pass.

"I'll create the space for Akihisa and Muttsulini to break through. However, you guys better be mentally prepared, since I won't be able to stop Takahashi-sensei, Shouko and the rest for long."

It's impossible for Yuuji to stop those three alone, no, it's likely that those three won't be our only opponents. Those class A girls will likely be helping out, and I don't dare to imagine how hard it is to try and stop them.

"If we can't stop them..."

"That's right, we're finished once Akihisa and Muttsulini get pincered, and everything will be over. My remaining life will be ripped apart by Shouko, and Akihisa will be treated as a pervert for the rest of his life."

"Even if we fail though, it doesn't feel like anything will change..."

WHAT NONSENSE IS HIDEYOSHI SPOUTING!?

"Anyway, we can only try our best to stop Takahashi-sensei. If classes A and B are willing to help out, we should still have a chance of winning."

"Uh hm, anyway, forget about class A, there shouldn't be any problem for class B to join in, right? Their boys, seem to be interested in girls, especially their class rep. That photo should be rather effective."

"Ah hahaha, hearing Hideyoshi say this, it seems like class A's rep doesn't seem interested in girls at all."

"""..."""

Eh? Why is everyone looking away awkwardly?

"Once we get past Takahashi-sensei, the rest of the job will be yours. Akihisa, Muttsulini, you guys know what to do?"

"..I'll definitely beat Ooshima-sensei."

"And I'll have to take on Ironman, right?"

Really, I have never had such a tough battle in all the battles I took part in, because there are too many unknown variables. However...

"...No problem. We will definitely succeed."

"Mn."

"That's to be expected."

"That's right."

"Yeah."

As long as we work together, we can definitely do something and make the impossible possible.

—Hua hua!

An electronic sound can be heard. It's the reporting time of 8pm, and also the sound to signal the imminent battle.

"It's finally the moment. You guys better get ready to give a good fight!"

"""OOOSSSUU!!"""

"No matter whether our opponents are the teachers or the girls, class A or class F, it doesn't matter. AS MEN, WE'LL MAKE THEM SEE OUR STRONG FIGHTING SPIRIT!!!"

"""OOOSSSUU!!"""

"THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE! THE FOUR OF US STARTED THIS, AND THERE SHALL BE NO OUTCOME OTHER THAN VICTORY!!!"

"""THAT'S RIGHT!!!"""

"THE FOURTH NIGHT OF TRAINING CAMP, THE FINAL FIGHT WILL BEGIN NOW!!!"

"""WATCH US!!!"""

At 8pm of the fourth night of training camp. At this moment, the final fight to peep begins.