Chapter Five (a)

Thus, it's time for the briefing before the attack.

"So only classes D and E are willing to help out in the end?"

"Can't be helped. Class B's representative is only a representative in name, he has no way to lead his class, and class C's representative is Koyama, so the boys in her class are rather indecisive."

"However, now that classes D and E are willing to help, at least the situation is a lot better than usual."

"That's right, besides, half the girls were bathing the last time we attacked them, so the amount of forces they can deploy now is almost 50%. Thus, as long as we can beat those few teachers, we should have a chance of succeeding."

The opposing forces probably won't increase any further.

"But since we caused quite a bit of commotion during these past two days, wouldn't they stop opening the girls' bathroom?"

"Most unlikely. The teachers have their own pride as well. Do you think they can say something like 'we may be unable to stop the boys from peeping, so will the girls please don't use the girls' bathing area'?"

"Ohh, that's right."

Like what Yuuji said, the teachers don't want to lose their identity and pride as human counselors. Besides, since things are settled by a summoning battle, they can't allow students to break through the defenses.

"This is just a wild guess...but isn't it likely that the teachers are rather happy with how things are progressing?"

"Eh? You're saying that the teachers are happy to let us peep?"

"That's right! No matter what, the aim of this training camp is to 'increase the student's willingness to study'. Speaking of studying, there is no better method than to use the summoning battle. And the girls have to also use the summoned beasts to protect themselves and stop us from peeping on them." Yuuji analyses.

I see! So the teachers could have confined us to our classrooms, and yet the reason they didn't do so is because of that? But aren't the teachers a little too overconfident in thinking that we can't break through their defences?

"Muttsulini, have you conveyed the time and location for the gathering to the other two classes?"

"...No problem."

The expected time of action is at 20.10, and the gathering location is at the canteen. We intend to launch a full scale attack while the first group is still removing their clothes.

"Right, then it's about time to move."

"You're right, most likely, the majority are eager to move out."

Including the boys in classes D and E, we have almost 100 people. We can't repeat what happened yesterday!

"Not good, Yoshii!"

At this moment, our door was slammed open, as our classmate Sugawa-san came rushing inside.

"What's going on, Sugawa-san? There should be several minutes left before the operation begins, right?"

"We've been had! Those girls were in ambush in the canteen. In the end, all our forces are scattered all in all the levels!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

How come it's the enemy attacking us now? Is there a spy among us who leaked the intel?

"...We can't possibly leak our own intel."

As if reading the doubt in my mind, Muttsulini quickly deduces this.

Muttsulini can't possibly be that careless, and even if our plans were really leaked, it'll take some time for the enemy to take action.