Prologue

"Shouko."

"...I have nothing to hide."

"I haven't said anything yet?"

"Such a devious method of interrogation."

"Please look up the proper usage of interrogation. And also, what are you hiding behind your back?"

"...Nothing."

"Shouko, give me your hand."

"Ok."

"Here, hm, an MP3 player."

"...Yuuji, you are so mean."

"How can a technologically incompatible person like you be carrying a machine? What's inside of this?"

"...Normal music..."

---Beep <If I win, I will marry you. Shouko, I love you.>

"..."

"...Normal music."

"After deleting the sound track I will return this back to you tomorrow."

"...So mean, I haven't even given this to my father to listen to yet. And also, we haven't held hands yet."

"Father...you are trying to increase the blackmail that you have on me, aren't you?!"

"...It's not like that. If I let father listen to this, we can have a smooth marriage."

"Shouko, go to the hospital now. If you take two or three shots, you may recover and be a normal human being."

"...I don't think I'm pregnant yet."

"You need to go to the psychiatrist department! Hm?! What's that in your bag?"

"...Nothing special."

"Mmm...what's this? [Yuuji and my future baby name list]; hold it."

"...The name that's most favored is using a character from our first names."

"[Shouko] and [Yuuji] makes [Shouyu][1]. Why this particular combination?"

"...I hope to raise a tasty child."

"I can only see a child being brought up with a wrecked conscious."

"...Also to note, if our child is a son, his name is [Koshou][2]."

"So (Soy Sauce) is a daughter's name...."

[1]Shouyuu" reads "soy sauce" in Japanese

[2][Koshou] means pepper in Japanese. Also, [Koshou] is derived from [Shou], [ko] and no characters were used from Yuuji's name.