Chapter Three (d)

"Yoshii! Kinoshita and group C have come into contact with Fuse-sensei!"

"OK, Sugawa-san. Charge in while Hideyoshi's taking action! Everyone, don't fall behind!"

After saying this, I charged down the stairs. As I continued to run forward, I could feel everyone following me from behind.

"Yo, Yoshii! Wait!"

As I passed by, I could hear Fuse-sensei's frantic voice. There's no idiot who will stop and wait, and as if it was normal, I continued to run forward. Even though he frantically chased us, after a while, Fuse-sensei looked really unhappy as he stopped.

"Oh my? He stopped? I thought he would continue to chase us."

"Instead of saying that, how about he hates the 'interference'."

Running beside me, Sugawa-san said something that was a bit hard to understand. What does he mean by 'interference'?

"Alright, Kinoshita's group has surrounded Fuse, let's continue to move forward."

"Ah, mm, okay."

Looking back, having the advantage in numbers, Hideyoshi's group surrounded Fuse-sensei. Seems like taking down the first level will only be a matter of time.

"Seems like it can work, Yoshii."

"Yup. We should be able to safely reach there."

I continued to run down the hall as I exchanged words with Sugawa-san. At this moment, an unbelievable scene unfolded in front of us.

"End of the line, you filthy pigs! This is a place where boys are forbidden to enter! Hurry up and head back!"

"Shi, Shimizu-san! And, so many girls are down here!?"

What was waiting for us in this wide corridor was the brigade of female summoned beasts led by Shimizu-san.

"Oi, Yoshii, whether it's numbers or quality, we're in an overwhelming disadvantage...!"

Just like what Sugawa-san said, in contrast, we're just a small group of class F students. Opposite us are female students of at least two classes; the difference in battle ability is apparent.

"Shimizu-san, I beg you! Move aside!"

"No way! You dare to do something crazy to onee-sama's flat chest, I WON'T FORGIVE YOU EVEN IF GOD DOES!"

Cheh, Shimizu-san's mistaken! I'm definitely not aiming at Minami!

"No! I'm not aiming at Minami's flat chest! Believe me!"

"You liar! There isn't any man who won't be interested in onee-sama's flat chest!"

"Really! A flat chest is still a flat chest no matter how you mention it! Right now, what's more important than that runway-like flatness of Minami's chest IS THAT CRACKING PAIN ON MY ELBOW!!"

"I didn't even say anything, and yet you continued to rattle on about flat chests..."

It was my error to not spot the nearby Minami while I continued to babble with Shimizu-san. Thanks to that, my arm was in a pitiful state now.

"Mi, Minami, isn't it bathing time now...?"

"Did you forget? Mizuki and I are from class F, the latter group. –Speaking of which, the first group of class A students are taking part as well."

Minami pointed at the corridor area behind us. Looking there, there was a girl waving at us.

"Hai—Yoshii-kun. What are you here for? I'm happy if you're here to peek!"