Chapter Two (c)

Seems like I got too close to death a lot more times than usual today.

After 30 minutes of interrogation, we were released due to insufficient evidence.

"This is just added punishment...speaking of which, why am I the only one treated as a victim?"

"Yeah, that'll cause a misunderstanding."

"...There wasn't any visible evidence left behind in the first place."

Muttsulini, your words may end up bringing us back into the torturous Hell!

Oh yeah, Yuuji should be alright, right? Why hasn't he made a single sound yet?

"Yuuji, you alright? Why haven't you said anything yet?"

As I asked, Yuuji suddenly stood up as if he made some huge decision.

"...Isn't this perfect?"

The deep, angry voice bellows throughout the room.

"Eh? What's with you, Yuuji?"

"Since they won't be convinced even with all these, why don't we grant them their wish?"

His eyes are blazing with determination as if they're on fire.

"Are you really thinking..."

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking. Since they have decided that we were peeping on them, WHY DON'T WE JUST PEEP ON THEM BRAZENLY!!"

"Yuuji, if you really want to see Kirishima-san's naked body so much, why don't you just ask her?"

And we're already thinking about peeping on them while they're on their guard. There has to be a limit to stupidity.

"Wha, are you stupid? I'm not interested in Shouko's naked body!"

Man up and tell the truth, Yuuji, I'm really interested.

"Uh huh, are you thinking of searching for the culprit with the burn mark on the butt?"

"That's right. I already felt that it was too despicable, but since they accused us without any proof, there's no need to consider this too much. WE'RE GOING TO PEEP ON THEM AND CATCH THE CULPRIT WHILE WE'RE AT IT!!"

Yuuji's right. Since we're treated like peeping toms, we should have the right to do this. Besides, if I don't do this, those embarrassing photos of me will be scattered all over the world!

"...The camera and microphone just now were of the same model as the ones the culprit threatened you two with."

"What? Is that true, Muttsulini?"

"...Undoubtably."

"Really? Now that's a fact worth being happy about."

"Yeah."

"...(Nods head)."

All three of them fold their arms and respond in unison. Eh, about that-

"Excuse me...but what's the situation now?"

"Akihisa's still Akihisa. You can't even grasp this level of situation. Basically, here's how it goes." Yuuji takes out a piece of paper and starts to draw on it.

"The person who blackmailed you and me used the same type of camera and microphone inside the girls' changing room as the one used to blackmail us. Then, if the female culprit has a burn on her butt-"

"Ah, I see! As long as we can find the culprit with the burn mark on the butt, all the problems will be solved!"

Though peeping isn't something praiseworthy, we have no choice but to do this. This is for Yuuji, for me, our bright futures! Thus, we have to PEEP!