Chapter Six (a)

"Uuu....ahhh..."

Without thinking of holding back, I made a huge yawn.

I want to sleep. Anyway, I really want to sleep. I'm so sleepy I'm about to drop. I would have slept if it wasn't for the precious breakfast time now.

"I'm so sleepy..."

Beside me, Yuuji's rubbing his eyes as well.

It's expected that we want to sleep. We got lectured by Ironman (with fists) into the morning. It's been three consecutive days now, so It's impossible for us to not want to sleep.

"You guys are really unlucky..."

Hideyoshi said with an apologetic tone. Is he feeling guilty that only the two of us got lectured? He doesn't need to feel sorry since he was asleep.

"Even if we're unlucky, it's too—Uuahhh~~"

I can't take it already. I continued to stretch my back. Today's the last day already, so we got to replenish our sleep during the self-study period...

"It's useless! Seeing you guys like this, for tonight's attack, we might have to..."

"It's not that we're completely asleep. If we're motivated, we will definitely wake up—Huahh~~"

Making a yawn just after opening the mouth, seems like the symptoms are really serious. As for how serious it is, let's just say that even with the sliced salmon and delicious dishes in front of me, it's unlikely for me to overcome the sleep demon.

"I can't make it as well, not motivated at all—OOOHHHH!!"

"Wha, what's with you, Yuuji?"

The dazed and sleepy Yuuji suddenly widened his eyes after seeing something. What? What did he see?

"...Super effective."

"Ah, you're here, Muttsulini. Good morning."

Muttsulini appeared at the door and walked towards us. He seems to be holding something in his hand.

"Muttsulini, what did you show Yuuji just now? He seems really excited."

"...A magic photo."

It's rare for Muttsulini to proudly lift his chest and make such a claim.

"Oh? Can you let me see it?"

"...(Hands over)"

Muttsulini slides the photos in his hand between Hideyoshi and me.

"A magic photo? What nonsense are you talking about? We're already high school students, how can we be motivated by just a single photo—WWOOOWWW!!"

"Oh, this photo is..."

The first photo Muttsulini showed us is the photo of Himeji-san and Hideyoshi in yukatas.

Dressed in yukatas, Himeji-san and Hideyoshi seemed rather shy as they looked up at the camera, in a somewhat sexy manner, and there's also a glimpse of the breasts!

"It's great to live on this world..."

This picture doesn't really show that much skin, but why am I feeling all excited? However, I'll do anything just to get a photo of these two bathing!

"What's the second photo, Akihisa?"

"Let me see..."

I pulled aside the first photo. It's a double shot of Kirishima-san closing in while dressed in a yukata and Minami who's in sports shorts.

"This, this is great! Muttsulini, this photo was taken at a perfect angle! You have my utmost respect!"

"That's really amazing...to be able to cut Akihisa and Yuuji out of the photo, isn't this of professional level already?"