Chapter Five (b)

"To think that even Takahashi-sensei joined in the battle."

"She's so strong it's basically illegal for her to take part in this war..."

It's no longer a level of deciding a winner. It's practically impossible to find anyone who can beat her one on one.

Just thinking about it makes my body hurt. These were the aftereffects of Takahashi-sensei's summoned beast and Minami's punishment. It feels like I'll dream of Himeji-san and Minami smiling at me while the content's all about punishment.

"Then what should we do? Not only will you guys be blackmailed, you'll be tagged as peeping toms!"

Like yesterday, Hideyoshi is let off. Ah, it's right that a girl seeing another girl bathing shouldn't be enough to warrant a crime.

"Of course we don't intend to give up at all. Though tomorrow will be our only chance left, look at it another way, we still have a chance tomorrow."

Tomorrow's the 4th day of training camp. Since the 5th day will be travelling time, tomorrow will be the last chance for us to peep. However, like what Yuuji said, there's still tomorrow. It's too early for us to give up.

"You're right. Though there's an overwhelming difference in terms of fighting strength, we're already used to this. This strength in overcoming difficulties is where our true value shines through, right?"

We have threats of blackmail and being tagged as peeping toms behind us, and in front of us is one extremely overpowered opponent that only an idiot will go up against. There's only one chance left. Even so, no matter how inexplicable it is, we didn't feel any despair.

"...We can't just end off like this."

"That's right. Our class F is already used to seeing this, so there's no need to panic."

Hideyoshi and Muttsulini seem rather excited as well, and the other classmates who aren't around should feel the same.

"Is that so? If you two aren't giving up, there's still a way of doing this."

"As expected of Yuuji! What idea did you come up with?"

"Of course. Who do you think I am?"

Yuuji lets out a wicked smile. That's a smile I saw several times up till now. Once this guy gives this look, he'll normally bring us to safety (let's ignore how he does it first). We should be successful this time as well.

"Then, what's the plan?"

"A frontal breakthrough."

I'll take that back. We don't have any chance now.

"Please don't show such a look and listen till the end. The basic idea of breaking through from the front hasn't changed, and what changes are the preparations beforehand."

"If we're going to continue to try and break through from the front, you're talking about increasing our forces?"

"That's right. The opposing forces are at their limit. There's no way to increase their forces anymore. Even though it was a pity that we lost today, thanks to that, we managed to grasp the battle ability of the opponent. This is very important."

"...I got witnesses' information from the other classes."

The other classes Muttsulini's talking about should be classes D and E.

"Though the opponents use the teachers as their main defence, there is a weakness. Do you know what that is?"

"Not at all."