Chapter Four (a)

The next morning—

"Um..."

"Hm? What now...WAAH!"

The moment I opened my eyes, what appeared in front of me was Hideyoshi's sleeping face. Coupled with his delicate eyebrows, his big round eyes are tightly shut.

How can there be such a beautiful sleeping face in the world? I couldn't help but continue to gaze at him.

Hideyoshi just twitched a bit, and his silky hair slided over my shoulder.

"Mm..."

The small mouth let out a gentle breath.

There's only a few millimetres between me and him, and with one more step, I would be able to taste his sweet lips.

Wha wha wha wha what should I do now? This is a once in a million opportunity! If I kiss him now, at least I can pretend that it was an accident! But if I do this, if I don't ask for approval, it will be rather awkward later...

"If you want to do it, do it! Aren't you that kind of person who will use your full ability at the last minute?"

Ack? This guy's the devil in my mind! Is he trying to lure me on the road of evil? No! I still can't do such a despicable thing!

"Think, you're sleeping on the same bed! If you don't do anything, wouldn't it be disrespect?"

Uuu...he's right...

"Don't believe what the devil says! Hideyoshi trusts that you're not a homosexual, that's why he would sleep with you on the same bed!"

This is the angel in my heart—it doesn't matter even if you never appear again!

"Here, let's start, Hideyoshi's waiting!"

That, that's right! It'll be bad on my part if I make him wait too long.

After making this decision, I slowly move towards Hideyoshi's cute sleeping face. I'm so nervous that my heart is pounding, and I'm sweating like crazy even though I'm not hot.

After the last few millimeters, I can kiss his sweet lips...

—But at this moment, I actually woke up.

"So it was a dream? Damn it, I'm so disappointed!"

"No, before that, you should know that Hideyoshi's a guy, right? Even if you're sleeping, your sanity is too weak, isn't it?"

Ah, it's the devil in my heart, why are you still here?"

"Aiyo, don't be that disappointed. Just treat that dream just now as a dry run, wouldn't it be alright?"

I see, so the dream was practice for that one chance that will occur at an unknown time. This really is positive thinking, so I'll use your suggestion then.

"Huu..."

Just as I was letting my thoughts run wild, I heard a weak moaning beside my ear. Is it...

I shakily turn my body around slowly.

"Huu..."

"—NO WAY!!!"

The one sleeping beside me is actually Yuuji.

Under those thick bushy eyebrows, the eyes that normally show malice are tightly shut. How can there exist such an ugly sleeping face in this world!

Just as I felt like puking, the ugly ogre beside me flipped his body.

"Uwah..."

The ogre Yuuji lets out a really noisy breathing sound.

There's only a few millimeters between us, and with a step further, it will be a real tragedy!

"If you want to do it, do it! Aren't you that kind of person who will use your full ability at the last minute?"

Shut up! Don't use the same line you used for the dry run in this situation! I didn't even expect such a thing to happen!

"I got it, I won't stop you then..."

Angel! You should be using the same words you said just now!

"Anyway, Yuuji...HURRY UP AND GET UP!"

"UWAAHH!!"

I kicked Yuuji out of his blanket. Really, being so unhappy so early in the morning.

"Hm? What now? Yuuji got out of his bed and into someone else's bed again?"

Hideyoshi rubs his eyes as he gets out from the bed. Just seeing his cute look after waking up is enough to appease that extremely irritated feeling of mine. And on the other side, it seems like Muttsulini woke up thanks to us.

"What do you mean by 'again', Hideyoshi?"

"Ah, it's nothing much...it's just that Yuuji has a rather bad sleeping posture, and at daylight, he would get into my bed—AKIHISA! WHY ARE YOU RAISING THAT VASE SO HIGH!!"

"I WANT TO BEAT HIM UP! I WON'T STOP TILL HIS EARS BLEED BLACK!!!"

IF I LET SUCH A GUY LIVE ON, IT WILL ONLY ENDANGER EVERYONE ELSE'S LIVES!

Kacha

"Oi you maggots! Time to wake up—oh..."

"DIE, YUUJI! REPAY YOUR CARDINAL SIN WITH YOUR DEATH! OR WE'LL MEET EACH OTHER IN COURT!"

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY IS AKIHISA SO ANGRY EARLY IN THE MORNING! ARE YOU SICK?"

"Calm down, Akihisa! Sorry, Nishimura-sensei, but can you help us stop him?"

"...(Nods head violently)"

"...What crazy things are you people doing so early in the morning?"

Unfortunately, with everyone stopping me, I couldn't send Yuuji to the netherworld.