Chapter Five (c)

Before Muttsulini drowned in a pool of blood, it took us some time before we managed to get a photo of Hideyoshi and Himeji-san dressed up in yukatas. Though it's not printed out yet, there's no man who won't think of peeking after seeing this. If there really is one, it can be said that there is a high chance that he is a homosexual.

After taking the photo, Himeji-san went back to her room. I don't know if we were abused by Ironman till late at night, but we heard yawns after we turned off the lights. Speaking of which, I have to tell Minami about that mail immediately once I get up tomorrow morning, so let's not try and resist that sleepy feeling.

So maybe it's because of this that I didn't even realise who came inside the room?

"...ki, wake up..."

It felt like I was being shaken about.

"Uwooh..."

Ugh...I don't know who it is, but I'm really tired...please, just let me sleep...

"...Really, why did you start sleeping..."

The other person continues to shake me till I'm awake.

"Umm!"

I couldn't shake away that hand that's on me. Really, I'm sleeping here, so stop bothering me, will ya...

"I told you to get up!"

Pachi pachi...

"—UWOAHH!!"

Wha, what!? What's with this pain of dislocating my left shoulder joint and reattaching it to destroy the evidence!?

"Are you awake now, Aki?"

"Eh? Ah, so it's Minami. I guess I can understand why this happened."

If Minami's around, this level of pain is to be expected.

"No wait, why are you here, Minami GUWAH!"

"Keep it down!"

Minami looks rather panicky as she covers my mouth and nose with her hand.

Eh, eh!? Why!? Why is Minami here!?

"Are you awake now? Once you calm down, I'll let go of my hand..."

"...(Nods head violently!)"

I frantically nodded my head on hearing Minami's words without thinking, until it was almost breaking.

I guess I should say that she just needs to stuff my mouth next time.

"Don't be too loud..."

After saying this, Minami finally removes her hand,

Ho...after taking in enough oxygen, I looked up to see the girl looking at me.

"Well...you're Minami, right?"

"...What's with those eyes of yours?"

At this moment, Minami doesn't have a ponytail on, but her rather, her hair is let down. It's supposed to be just that, but the impression she gives me changed a lot. Seeing her slightly blushing look, it really seems rather—cute.

"...Aki...?"

Minami shows a look of insecurity as she stares at me. That looks is completely different from her gung-ho competitive mentality, rather weak-looking, and actually looking like a cute girl.

...But why is Minami in my room now?

Normally, for girls to come all the way here to the boys' bedroom at this time is rather inexplicable. Even if we're friends, we're still of different genders! Coming over here at this time, and besides, I'm not the one she likes. This is really suspicious. Also, her clothing's really thin, so there's a high likelihood that she went into the wrong room.