Chapter Seven (b)

"Good morning, Minami-chan."

"Ah, it's Mizuki. Good morning..."

"What's wrong? You look rather tired. Is something wrong?"

"It, it's nothing! There's no such thing! I'm just a little tired!"

"Is that so? It's true that last week's training camp was rather troublesome, so it can't be helped if you're tired."

"Ah, mm. A lot of really troublesome things happened..."

"However, the boys were all pale with shock. What exactly happened?"

"Ah, that? Well, who knows~ did they see something shocking?"

"Something shocking, huh...?"

"Even the principal who was visiting seemed shocked. Who asked the boys to come up with such a commotion?"

"You're talking about the second year boys peeping? It was Akihisa-kun and the rest who started this, but it ended up being blown out of proportion."

"Yeah...oh yeah, speaking of peeping, didn't we find a camera inside the changing room? As for the real culprit..."

"Eh? The real culprit? It's not Akihisa-kun and the rest who set it up?"

"No, that one seemed like it was installed by Miharu."

"That Miharu you're talking about, is it Shimizu Miharu?"

"Yeah! On the last day of training camp, I just so happened to see her pull out a camera from the changing room. After some interrogation, she admitted that her reason was to 'take photos of onee-sama', and admitted her guilt."

"What? So this means that Akihisa-kun and the rest..."

"Seems like we misunderstood. However, they still became peeping toms in the end, so it's a little strange to apologise to them..."

"Ah, ah haha..."

"On a side note, I confiscated Miharu's camera, so there's no need to worry."

"I see~ that's good to know."

"Mmm, it's about time for self-study. Let's hurry."

"Ah, you're right. Let's hurry up."

"There's only the two of us for this entire week, and it's rather lonely, but we have to work hard."

"Yes, then I'll leave myself in your hands."