Chapter Seven (a)

"Sensei, to think that you actually expected me to make it all the way here. The other teachers were all rather optimistic that I wouldn't be able to make it all the way here, right?"

"I don't ever underestimate an opponent. You're an idiot, but that mobility of yours can't be underestimated."

"Then I really have to thank you—hiya!"

I use my wooden sword to skilfully dodge Ironman's sudden punch.

I won't be as careless as the last time. Even if Ironman fights physically, I have to treat him as if he's a tough summoned beast!

"However, it will be great if you can use the mobility on other aspects. You're just a group of sexual harassers. Aren't you afraid of being suspended?"

The shocking kick that looks like it's coming over at a terrifying speed flies towards me. If I am really hit by him, I'll be left with half a life even if I don't die!

"I won't be threatened by you! We gathered so many people, you can't lock onto a target. The school can't suspended just a group of students, right?"

I duck and move forward, raising my wooden sword and hack it at Ironman's abdomen. However, Ironman's huge arm easily swings my attacks aside. Is it the so-called flesh armour?

"Since you know that you may be suspended, why don't you people love yourselves more?"

"If you want to suspend us, you'll have to memorise all the names of the students taking part in this!"

Using the reflex speed of being knocked aside, I lift my leg and step forward. Even though I hit Ironman's completely undefended leg, the unstable and swaying thing isn't Ironman, but my summoned beast. No matter how light a summoned beast is, it isn't a real body.

"And you dare say that! I'll beat all of you one by one, and then record the names of every single one of you!"

"—Ku!"

Before my summoned beast manages to stabilise itself, it takes a punch attack that's not too heavy before flying to the corner of the wall. The moment the summoned beast flies to the wall, the sharp pain is passed onto my body.

"And you're the first one!"

In order to seize onto the opportunity, Ironman charges towards my summoned beast at lightning speed. If I want to beat that guy who's like a monster, one summoned beast alone isn't going to be enough.

What should I do? Do I give up now and run away? Do I kneel down in front of my comrades and beg for mercy? No, I won't let this happen! Since I made it all the way, even if my teeth are to be beaten out and blood spilled, I have to win this battle! I~~WON'T GIVE UP!

"Let's go—double!"

The moment I commanded it, another summoned beast appears in response.

"KU! YOSHII, YOU BASTARD!"

After blocking the attack of the other summoned beast that suddenly appeared, Ironman jumps away in shock and maintains a suitable distance.

If one summoned beast isn't enough, I'll just summon an additional one. Good thing I have this power, this is the great power that I got from before.

"Is it the platinum bracelets? The principal can really find trouble for me."

Ironman's casual look is no longer present.

This is the prize I won from the previous summoning tournament--the platinum bracelets. Yuuji's bracelet's ability creates a summoning field, and my bracelet has the ability to summon an additional summoned beast. As long as I use this ability properly, beating Ironman isn't just a dream.