Chapter Four (b)

"Oh ya, Yuuji, I heard something strange just now."

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

After the ruckus that happened this morning, we're here eating our breakfast now, and I'm using this chance to speak to Yuuji, who's opposite me.

"it's Kudo-san. She said that 'there's another undiscovered camera inside the changing room."

"What did you say?"

Yuuji, who was busying stuffing food into his mouth, suddenly stopped.

"That's really suspicious. Since she knows that there's another hidden camera there, she's the culprit after all, right?"

"No, we can't confirm that, right? If she was, she wouldn't purposely tell us that."

Sitting beside me, Hideyoshi answered for Yuuji.

"...We can only confirm it."

"Seems like we can only do that..."

No matter what, we can only think of peeping. Sigh, really...

"However, we got to be grateful for Kudo's intel."

"Hm? You mean the fact that there's another hidden camera?"

"That's right. Since only Kudo knows about it, it means that the camera may have taken quite a few photos of the girls changing. As long as we get that camera, we can identify the girl with the burn mark on her butt."

"...If it's the camera. I'm confident that I can find it within 5 seconds."

As expected of Muttsulini, only a pervert can understand what perverts are thinking.

"But if there's a camera, wouldn't that be too suspicious?"

"No, it's more like the camera that was first discovered is the more suspicious one. For the culprit who specialises in taking sneaky photos, how is it possible for the camera to be spotted by a layman that easily? So—"

"...A double trap."

"That's right, the camera that was discovered first may be a feint."

The culprit really thought everything through.

The opponent used such a little trick to lower everyone's guard, and then set up another camera to take snapshots all she wants? This culprit's methods are really complex.

"If so, we just need to avoid the bathing time and find it, right?"

"...That's impossible."

"Eh? Why?"

"..Besides bathing time, the changing room will always be locked."

The changing room will be locked? Is it because they found the camera on the first day? Damn it, why are all the good things not happening at all and the bad things piling up one after another?"

"So in the end, we can only use such a method..."

"Seems like it."

In the end, we couldn't think of anything else other than breaking through. The situation hasn't changed at all!

"Now, let's go through why we failed yesterday. Akihisa, why do you think we failed yesterday?"

"Why? Um~ because half of the girls joined in the defense?"

If the enemies were just those few teachers from two days back, we would definitely not have lose to them. At least we can beat Fuse-sensei, right?"

"...Kudo Aiko is also our enemy." Muttsulini muttered bitterly.

Muttsulini replied in a rather vengeful manner. Maybe he's angry that he got obstructed time after time again, or maybe he's unhappy about the unexpected 2 v 1 that included a teacher and ended up with him losing.