Chapter Two (b)

Waking up, I find myself in an unknown room.

"Ah, Akihisa, you're awake? Good...seems like the electric shock was effective!"

Yuuji raises what looks like an electric iron in his hand, revealing an expression that looks like he can finally heave a sigh of relief.

-ARE YOU JOKING? WAS I REALLY TREADING IN BETWEEN THE LINE OF LIFE AND DEATH?

"Speaking of which, is this where our camp is?"

"Ah, yes. Our school is rich, that's for sure. I heard that this hotel was bought by Fumitzuki Gakuen to be used as the dormitory for our training course."

This place was modified to be the dormitory for our training course? In other words, we can summon summoned beasts here, right?

-This is Fumitzuki Gakuen alright. However, since they're willing to splash the cash whenever they want to, I hope that the school will help provide free lunches.

"Oh, Akihisa! You alright!? What a relief...when I heard you start to regret everything you did in your past life, I thought you were gone..."

Hideyoshi, who came into the room, placed his hand on his chest.

Good thing I survived.

"Thanks for worrying about me. Is Hideyoshi staying here as well?"

"Yes, and with Muttsulini, the four of us will be staying here."

Seems like this place is large enough to allow 8 people to sleep here, but maybe it was because of the class sorting that the four of us can stay in such a large room...did they decide to put us problematic students here together?

At this moment, I noticed that the last person who's supposed to stay with us in this room isn't here.

"Where did Muttsulini go? Did he go out to peek?"

"I don't think it's nice to say that about your friend..."

Kachang. "...I'm back." Speak of the devil, Muttsulini's back.

"Oh, you're back, Muttsulini."

"...It's great that you're okay, Akihisa."

"Ah, so you were worried about me? Sorry about that."

"...Thanks to that, the information I worked hard to find won't go to waste."

"Information? You're talking about what Akihisa and I asked you to check? You're really fast!"

Yuuji had quite the reaction the moment he heard the word 'information'. Ah, we asked him to search out the culprit who took a photo of me (wearing an embarrassing maid costume) and recorded Yuuji's voice (his marriage declaration).

"...I got trail of the tools that the culprit used."

"Ohh, as expected of Muttsulini."

"...From the culprit's modus operandi, I can assume that it's the same person involved in both cases."

"I see. But not many people would do this thing. Since you feel this way, I suppose that's right."

Even so, doesn't this mean that we have two of this kind of people (the culprit and Muttsulini) in our year? That's really strange.

"So, who's the culprit?"

"...(Shakes head)"

After being questioned, Muttsulini shakes his head with an apologetic look.

"Ah, so you don't know who the culprit is?"

"...Sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry to us? You're willing to help us, and we're grateful for that."