Chapter Six (c)

"We spotted them! Those four are the main culprits!"

"Hasegawa-sensei! Let us deal with those four!"

The moment we stepped out of our room, we immediately face off against the girls led by Hasegawa-sensei. Seems like we were targeted right from the beginning.

"Humph, do you think you shrimps can beat me? Summon!"

Facing the two girls who charged forward, Yuuji summons his summoned beast without any hesitation.

They should be class E's girls, right? If it were Yuuji two months ago, they would still have a chance, but there's no chance now.

Class E, Furukawa Ayumi,
Maths 83 points
& class E, Minamoto Ryoka,
Maths 77 points

Vs

Class F, Sakamoto Yuuji,
Maths 224 points.

"Study some more before facing against me!"

""WAAAAAAHHHH—""

Yuuji's summoned beast closed in extremely quickly and dished out some heavy punches. Just one hit is enough to determine the winner, and it's impossible for class E to fight when they don't have any experience against us who have tons of experience.

"Sakamoto-kun! Hold it right there!"

After the two girls got beaten, the leader of this girls' bridage, Hasegawa-sensei, steps forward. Unfortunately for her though, she's one step too slow.

"Sorry Hasegawa-sensei, but we won't let you pass here."

Stepping between us and Hasegawa-sensei are Sugawa-san and the rest.

"Yoshii, Sakamoto, leave this to us! You guys head on first! Summon!"

"""Summon!"""

Sugawa-san and the rest line up their summoned beasts like an iron wall.

"We'll leave this to you guys, Sugawa-san!"

"Sure thing! But make sure you beat Ironman! Or else we won't be able to peep either way!"

"I get it! We'll meet at the girls' bathing area then!"

Leaving this area to Sugawa-san, we turn our backs and head off in the other direction, and the brave warriors who won't back down in the face of a teacher let out loud howls from deep within their spirits—

"MISS SHOUKO! MISS SHOUKO! WAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAA!!!"

"SHIMADA'S CUTE FLAT CHEEEESSSSTTTT—!!!"

"HIMEJI-SAN, LET'S GET MARRIED!!!"

EVERYONE JUST WENT CRAZY!

"Such amazing morale! We should be able to take down the third level now."

"This is because everyone's working together."

There are four people defending the third level, including Hasegawa-sensei, but no matter whether it's sensei or the other girls coming over to help, they are suppressed by the boys of class E and class F, so the third level is a safe zone.

"However, the next one's a tough one..."

"That's right! We don't know whether class C is participating or whether class D is doing it alone..."

Seems like there are battles going on downstairs. If only class D is participating, there is almost no time to avoid the teachers already. If we can't successfully take down the forces on the second level, we'll be pincered even if we're to break through this pass, and our efforts will be futile.