Chapter Three (b)

After the Hellish lessons and Heavenly dinner, it's finally time to shower. We exchanged a few words inside the room that we were assigned to.

"I feel that Kudo-san may be the culprit."

"The probability's rather high."

Yuuji nodded his head in agreement. Just seeing her use the mini-recorder makes her rather suspicious.

"Then, how about we capture Kudo-san in one go?"

If we can get evidence like this, everything will be alright-

"...It's better to give up."

At this moment, Muttsulini gave a rare opposing suggestion.

"If you're saying that it's better to give up, is there a problem?"

"...There's only one chance. If we miss it, we won't be able to catch the culprit."

Since Muttsulini didn't explain further, I couldn't understand.

"If we catch the wrong person, what will the real culprit think when she sees it?"

"...(Nods head)."

Like usual, Yuuji adds on with an explanation.

So what will the real culprit do? Hm~ If I was the culprit and see a group of people taking action and wanting to catch me-

"Ahh, I'll destroy the evidence, or scare them off to prevent them from finding me, or at least I'll think of something like that."

"That's the case."

I see. If so, there's only one chance. If we act without any confirmation, it'll be like we're strangling our own necks.

"But if we don't take action even with all this suspicion..."

"It'll be alright if we can confirm that butt burn..."

And it's because of the position of that burn that we were having difficulties in taking action.

"So why don't we make her angry by flipping her skirt up?"

"...She's wearing sports shorts underneath...!"

"Cheh. Now that you mention it, that's the case."

And since she was wearing sports shorts, it was becoming even more suspicious! Seems like she's not just mindful of her underwear being seen, but maybe there's the possibility that she's wearing sports shorts to hide the burn mark on her butt-

"...And in order to confirm that, we need to peep into the girls' bathroom."

"So it came down to that..."

No matter how much we guess, a guess is still a guess. Like what Muttsulini said, we can only peep to confirm it.

"But what should we do? If we don't come up with some sort of a battle plan, it seems like we won't be able to break past the teachers."

"And even if we're to plan, that place is still a wide lane. No matter how I think, we can only break through from the front."

The lane can be seen easily from the girls' bathroom, and trying to get out of the teachers' sight in a place without cover is thoroughly impossible.

"That's right, and we don't have time to come up with a plan, so basically, we don't have a choice but to attack directly from the front."

Seems like Yuuji agrees with Hideyoshi.

There was that commotion in the morning, and we had to take tests in the afternoon to replenish our scores because of what happened yesterday. Since we didn't have time to come up with a plan, it can't be helped even if it's a little forced.

"However, it's not like we don't have any plan at all."

"Eh? So we do have a plan?"

I couldn't think of it at all. Yuuji's rather reliable in this kind of situation.

"It's not really that impressive of a battle plan. Anyway, we just need to break through from the front, right?"

"No, I'm troubled because it's too hard..."

The opponents are those two summoned beasts of the teachers and Ironman himself. In contrast, I only have two idiots and a beauty. Considering the difference in battle strength that we have, this is truly a major disadvantage for us. Our only hope is to recover our points, but it's just that we do not have enough time to do that.

"If we can't break through from the front, we just have to add on to our forces, whether it's increasing the quality or the quantity."

"So you mean we're going to increase the number of peeping buddies?"

"That's right."

I see, it's really a simple method that's not even a tactic.

"Then, how about we get to it? It's about time to bath, right?"

"Relax, I talked it through before. It's about time for them to appear."

The moment Yuuji said this, a knocking sound could be heard from the door, as if on cue.

"So what are you going to talk to us about, Sakamoto?"

With Sugawa leading the pack, the boys moved into the room. Wow, aren't these all the boys from class F? Can this room really accommodate everyone?

"Perfect timing. Actually, I have a proposal."

Yuuji said in a clear tone as if he wanted the boys who couldn't make it inside to hear.

"A 'proposal'?"

"What now? Honestly, I'm so tired that I'm unwilling to do anything."

"I want to go back to my room, so don't talk too much~"

Everyone looked tired, and since we were all studying for the entire day, this was to be expected.

Even after seeing all the commotion, Yuuji wasn't anxious to say what he wanted to say, just waiting silently before continuing.

"-Is everyone interested in peeping into the girls' bathroom?"

""Tell us the specifics.""

I love this class.

"Even though we tried to do so yesterday, we were ambushed by those pesky and despicable teachers."

"Mm, and then?"

Unexpectedly, Yuuji didn't get a retort.

"And then, I want you guys to get rid of the security that's outside the girls' bathroom during the bathing time. The reward will be all the scenery that you can enjoy. So how about it?"

""DEAL!""

Alright, no matter the composition, at least we increased the number of companions. Yuuji's decision to not tell them to 'catch the culprit that's blackmailing us' was correct. Besides, using the idea of peeping to explain is a lot easier, and no matter what, it's a lot easier for us to get help.

"What's the time now, Muttsulini?"

"...8.10pm."

The first group will be showering from 8pm to 9pm, if we go there right now, it should be the perfect time to catch them when they're stripping.

What's different from yesterday is that with all the boys from class F helping now, there's a higher chance for us to break through the security.

"So, we'll be divided into 4 groups. Group A will follow me, group B, Akihisa; Hideyoshi's C and group D will follow Muttsulini's orders."

""ROGER THAT!""

"LISTEN, WE HAVE ONLY ONE GOAL! AND THAT'S TO REACH THE SWEET HEAVEN! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ALONG THE WAY, EXERT ALL OUR STRENGTH INTO OUR LIMBS, AND CONTINUE TO PUSH FORWARD UNTIL WE REACH THE DESTINATION! GODS AND DEVILS WILL BE ERADICATED, ENEMIES WILL BE SLAYED! TREAT THIS AS OUR FUTURE WATERSHED!!"

""WOOOOHHHH!!!""

"EVERYONE BRING ON YOUR MOMENTUM! CLASS F, MOVE OUT!!"

""CCCHHHHAAARRRGGGEEE!!!""

Right now, our class F is united for a higher purpose.