Chapter 45

It's a months later and it's about 11:30 at night and Kianna is trying to sleep because her birthday is the next day and she knows Roman has a big special day planned her. Well her birthday is actually in 30 minutes but that's besides the point she couldn't fall asleep because she was having contractions she did her breathing. And tried to go back to sleep she didn't think anything of them because she just thought they were Braxton hicks like always and if they were actual contractions she wouldn't worry until her water had broke. Which it had not and roman was worried about her because she had been having contractions pretty much off and on all day.

Kianna kept tossing and turn so much that she woke up Roman who had been asleep for hours now the contractions seemed to be getting worse by the minute. Roman rolled over to see if she was okay when he saw her pacing back and forth next to the bed.

"Baby girl what is it" he ask.

"I'm scared" she said as she started to cry.

"Why baby what's wrong"

"The contractions are getting worse and they haven't stopped, I think it's time Roman" she said.

Roman quickly jumped out of the bed and went to her side and rubbed her belly and made her sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure you are in labor" Roman ask.

"Yes I'm sure my contractions are 5 minutes apart"

Roman tried not to panic but he was secretly freaking out it had been almost 11 years since he had gone through this similar ordeal with galina.

"Okay let's get you to the hospital and oh by the way happy birthday mama love you"

"Aww thanks big daddy I'll go wake up JoJo you put the bags in the car"

She walked to Jojo's room and woke her up and let her know that the twins were coming and that she needs to get dressed to go to the hospital.

"JoJo baby get up we have to go to the hospital"

She rolled over all sleepy like and ask why, "why"

"Mommy is in labor sweetie and we have to go now let's get dressed"

As JoJo quickly got dressed Kianna felt like she needed to use the restroom so she walked out of Jojo's Room and headed to the bathroom she sat on the toilet and peed. When she wiped and got up she then felt the argue to pee again and then she felt something wet run down her legs her water had broken.

"Roman" she screamed.

"What, baby what is it"

"I think my water just broke"

"Fuck okay we need to get you to the hospital now"

Roman carried Kianna to the car and sat her down and put her seat belt on and told JoJo to hurry and get in. Roman had to drive because he gave Tyler the night off JoJo had text both of her grandparents to let them know that Kianna was in labor.

"Grandma and grandpa mommy Kiki is having the twins we on our way to the hospital"

Roman was driving as fast as he could go every time he hit bumps in the road it would make Kianna's contractions hurt more to where she had to grip the door handle.

"Ahh fuck Roman slow down"

"I can't baby I need to get you to the hospital before you have the babies in the car'

"Mommy are you going to be okay"

"Yes JoJo I'll be fine once we get there"

"Well happy birthday mommy I made you this at school" JoJo handed her a birthday card she made her.