Chapter 28

The next day Kianna rolled over and hugged a still sleeping Roman and kissed his cheek. She was about to get up and head into the shower when Roman felt her get up so he quickly pulled her back into bed with him. He rolled on top of her and pinned her hands over her head making her giggle and squirm trying to break free. He then kissed her weak spot making her moan out and clench her thighs close when he reached to lady parts.

"Oh god not again Roman come on big daddy I can't today give me a break" Kianna told him.

"I'll make it quick I promise"he told her.

"Yeah right you don't know the definition of quick" she said sarcastically.

As he continued to eat her pussy Kianna arched her back and moaned once he was done there he moved on and stuck his dick in her. He thrusted in and out at a slow pace.

"Oh yeah fuck me big daddy" as soon as she said that Roman went all Samoan crazy on her.

"You're gonna get it baby get ready" he told her.

He thrusted harder and faster causing her to dig her nails into his back and wrap her legs around his waist making the bed rock and shake as their body's moved back and forth.

"Oh my god you're gonna make me cum daddy fuck" she moaned.

He continued to thrust harder and faster then before making Kianna bit his shoulder hard to the point where it left bite marks on him and a possible bruise.

"Shit woman not so hard that hurt" he told her.

"I can't help that your dick feels so fucking good" she told him.

He smiled at her and did a circle motion with his index finger signal her to get on all fours. She did as he wanted her too and got on all fours and gripped the bed post because she was appearing herself for his entry. He entered her roughly and without warning he did three long strokes and thrusted hard and fast.

"Ah ah fuck baby oh my god" she moaned. He smacked her ass and kept going harder and faster making her moaned louder into the pillow.

"Yeah baby back that ass up for big daddy" he said as Kianna thrusted into Roman's dick making the bed post slam into the wall hard and loud.

"Shit Roman fuck me harder daddy" she begged him.

He smacked her ass and gripped her hips slamming them into him making himself go faster until they both came.

"Oh oh oh fuck baby make me cum" she moaned out as she came.

"Damn baby girl make daddy cum all in this pussy" he moaned out as he came in her.

"Fuck" Roman said.

"What" Kiki ask.

"Kiki baby don't be mad but I busted a nut in you" he said nervously.

"Wtf Roman are you fucking kidding me right now my doctors appointment isn't til tomorrow" she snapped at him.

"I'm sorry baby I wasn't trying to get you pregnant on purpose" he said as he laughed.

Kianna punched him in the stomach, "yeah sure you weren't just because we are in engaged now doesn't mean we can go about things backwards" she told him.

Kianna got up and was going to head to the shower when Roman grabbed her and pulled her back into bed with him and held her and kissed her cheek.

"Roman come on we are going to be late" she told him.

"No we aren't we need to call JoJo and tell her the good news" he said.

Roman picked up his phone and FaceTimed JoJo they waited for her to answer as Roman kept kissing Kianna who has covered up because she was still naked from having sex with Roman like 5 minutes ago. She finally answered and was so excited to see them and talk with them.