Chapter 42

Here we are 2 months later and it's April and Sharda just gave birth to her beautiful baby girl melody Kianna Jordan a few weeks ago. Business is booming for Kianna and this year is probably going to be the best wedding season yet, she is now 5 months pregnant and is showing and she finally come clean to her family and Roman's that she is pregnant and having twins. But today they are at Roman's and Kianna's house for a Wrestlemania party to celebrate all the victories from two days ago.

Kianna and Sharda are sitting outside talking as all the kids are running around playing soccer and Jojo's dog drake is playing with them. You can hear all the giggling and laughing and screaming from the kids as the men are in the house playing pool and poker. Sharda is holding baby melody when she had a flash back to the day she gave birth to melody everyone was there with her Roman, Kianna and Jason.

Sharda had just given birth and she was holding her baby for the first time and Kianna was standing next to her.

"Sharda omg she is so beautiful she looks so much like you and I see a little bit of Jason in her too" Kiki said.

"I know she's the best thing that has ever happened to me"

As Sharda handed the baby over to Kianna so she could hold her, she was in awe of her little niece and god daughter she couldn't wait to hold her own babies soon. Kianna handed to baby over to Jason to hold his new born baby girl.

"Here you are daddy meet your baby girl" Kiki said.

As Jason held his daughter he was in love with her and he walked over to Sharda and kissed her on the head.

"She's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen next to her mother, I love you baby get some rest" he said to Sharda.

Sharda's thought was interrupted by the usos coming out side and shouting it was time to get crank and put music on so everyone would start dancing. A lot of WWE people had come to the party Randy and Kim came with all their kids the usos with their kids, R Truth and his kids and Dean and Renee young.

Roman had made Kianna a plate and he sat down next to her as everyone ate their food Roman rubbed Kiki's belly and kissed it then he cupped his wife's face and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you big daddy for making my plate" Kiki told Roman.

"Your welcome baby girl I love you" he told her.

"I love you more"

Everyone continued eat Kiki had a flashback to the time she broke the news to JoJo and Sharda about having twins.

"JoJo where are you,  your daddy and I have something very exciting to tell you" JoJo came running in the room

"Yes mommy what is it you have to tell me" she ask.

"Well since your auntie Sharda and uncle Jay are here"

"That we find out that Kiki is having twins" Roman's said.

"What omg daddy you mean Kiki is having two babies" JoJo ask.

"Yes JoJo I'm having two babies"

"Omg I can't believe it this is wonderful news I'm so happy for you both" Sharda said.

"Congrats bro two blessing it's amazing" Jason said.

Kianna came back to reality when JoJo had ask her a question and she wasn't paying attention to her daughter and JoJo got a little snippy with her.

"Mommy can you put on the little mermaid for us please" JoJo ask.

Kianna didn't hear what JoJo had said so JoJo naturally snapped her fingers at her mother and copped an attitude with her and Roman didn't like that too much because since Kianna is pregnant Roman doesn't want her to do too much.