Chapter 12

It's been a week and Kianna is at home packing for another business trip with Roman and his so called assistant. She was trying to figure out what to take with her since they were going to cancun Mexico. She finally was done packing with the help of Sharda they said their goodbyes to each other.

"Have fun I will miss your crazy ass but just remember to have fun no matter what happens while your there." Sharda told her.

"I know and I will try I just hope that I don't have to kill a bitch while I'm out there" Kianna said as she laughed. There was a knock at the door Kianna went to go answer it she knew it was Malcolm because after they talked last night for hours about getting back together, Malcolm wanted to drive Kianna to the air strip and say one last good bye.

"That must be Malcolm" Kiki said.

"Well I guess I'll see you when you get back" Sharda told her as they hugged each other goodbye.

"Yeah I will and I promise we will go on vacation when I come back" she told Sharda.

Kiki opened the door and Malcolm grabbed her bags for her and they headed to the air strip where Roman was waiting. That drove in silence as Malcolm held Kianna's hand and kissed it like he use to when they drove around together. Kiki still wasn't sure if she really wanted to take him back just yet because the feelings she had for Roman were heavy and she couldn't stop thinking about him and they really haven't spoken to each other since their date night with Jason and Sharda, I mean they talk through emails about work related things but not about their relationship. They finally arrived at the strip Kianna got out of the car with Malcolm by her side Tyler grabbed her bags and put them on the plane. Roman was staring right at Kianna and was pissed that she showed up with Malcolm. Malcolm hugged and kissed Kianna goodbye as Roman continued to watch after she was on the plane and they started to take off it was awkward.

Roman texted her asking why Malcolm was with her, "why was Malcolm with you"he ask her.

"He just drove me and it's really none of your business anyway" she told him.

"Are you back together with him?" He ask.

"Again Mr. Reigns that's none of your concern" she told him sarcastically.

"Good day Ms. Rico" he told her.

Kianna put her headphones in to drown out the flirting and sexual talking that was going on with Roman and Cherry she also pulled her lap top out to get some work done so she won't be so behind next week and the week after when she goes on vacation with Sharda to Texas to go visit her family. She was so involved with her work and listening to music that she fell asleep while working. Once they had arrived at their destination she was being woken up by Cherry shaking her roughly and she hadn't realized that she was covered up with a blanket she wondered who had done that for her. Anyway back to Cherry waking up Kianna, Kianna had stretched and when she noticed that she was standing over her she quickly snapped at her for waking her.

"Time to get up sleepy head" Cherry said all sarcastically.

"Go fuck yourself bitch" Kianna snapped at her. Cherry went to slap her but Kianna jumped up and stopped her.

"Watch yourself Cherry" as Kiki got all up in her face.

"Is that a threat Ms. Rico" Cherry ask.

"No honey that's a promise" Kiki told her.

As Roman laughed he told them to chill and play nicely or he would put both of them in time out.

"Ladies ladies lets just be good girls for daddy and play nicely, understood" Roman ask looking at Cherry.