Chpater 8

It's Monday morning and both Kianna and Roman are very tired from their business trip this passed weekend. Kianna was up doing her normal morning routine she sat down at the table to drink her coffee and chat with Sharda like she does every morning. Sharda had ask her a question but she didn't realize it because she was day dreaming about her telephone conversation she had with Roman last when they got home.

"I made it home you can stop worrying now and go spend time with JoJo" she told Roman.

"You're mine now I have to make sure you get home safely" he said with a chuckle in his voice. Kiki could hear JoJo in the back ground hearing her cute little voice made Kianna's heart melt.

"Daddy hurry up the movie is about to start" JoJo yelled at her father.

"Okay pumpkin, go put your pajamas on" Roman said to the little girl.

"See your busy go she needs you we can talk tomorrow at work."

"I'm good I need to hear your voice before I go to sleep" he said as he licked his lips.

"Mr. Reigns are you trying to have phone sex with me" she ask him.

"Daddy hurry up already" JoJo said as she pouted at him.

"JoJo what's wrong with the pajamas I laid out for you" Roman ask his child.

"They don't smell like you" the little girl replied.

Roman walked upstairs into his bedroom and to his closet to grab JoJo one of his shirts to wear and tossed it on her head.

"Here now put this on and go wait for me to finished talking to Kiki" he told JoJo as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Sorry about that what were we talking about" he ask Kianna.

"Phone sex but the movie is starting you better go before she gets mad at you again."

"Come over and watch it with me JoJo will be out in like 30 minutes" he laughed and so did Kianna.

"I would love to but I think you should just hang out with JoJo we just spent 3 amazing days together, I'm sure she has missed her daddy."

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow don't miss me too much" he said as he laughed.

"I won't big daddy goodnight" as they hung up it was hard for Kianna to fall asleep.

             Kianna was still in your trance when Sharda was trying to get her attention so she snap her finger at her.

"Hello, earth Kiki" she said all mad at her friend for ignoring her.

Kianna quickly look at her with an evil eye and said, "what" she snap back.

"I asked you how your trip went" she said as she waited for a response.

"Oh I'm sorry my mind was some where else, it went really good I had a good time."

"Good I'm glad, so how was Roman the entire time?" She ask hesitantly hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

"Surprisingly he was a different person like I actually enjoyed being around him, I mean don't get me wrong he still pulled some of his antics but when it was just the two of us he was himself."

"I understand what you're trying to say but do you have feelings for him?" Sharda ask.

"I guess I do who am I kidding yes I do I think I love him I mean look at this ring he gave me" as she shoved her hand in Sharda's face.

"What the fuck!" She said as she coked on her coffee and saw the gorgeous 7.5 carat diamond ring on her left finger.

"Did you marry him or something" she ask shaking her head.