Chapter 13

The next morning Kianna woke up to an empty bed and no Roman she stretched and rolled over she got out of bed and got dressed and went into the bathroom. So she said fuck it and took a shower and got dressed and waited to hear from Roman and if they were going to go see this restaurant or not because Kianna was tired of all the games. She was doing her hair when he came walking into her room calling out to her.

"Kiki where you at girl" Roman ask, she didn't respond and went back to doing her hair.

"Oh there you are, you ready yet" he ask her.

"Yeah can I have like 5 minutes to finish up here" she ask him.

"Sure" he told her as he slapped her ass as he walked away.

After everyone was finally dressed and had their breakfast they headed to the restaurant it was a Mexican and Italian restaurant that was owned by a married couple. The husband is Mexican and the wife is Italian and Kianna doesn't know it yet because she will soon remember this couple. They rode in silence to the rest of the way there except for Cherry she was moody from the lack of sleep from Roman and Kianna keeping her up all night with their love making.

"Are we there yet" Cherry ask.

"No now shut up" Roman told her.

Once they arrived at the restaurant they headed inside and got right to work. Roman introduced Kianna to the happy married couple and she was stunned to see who they were.

"Oh my god" the husband said, "honey quick you have to come here you are not gonna believe who is here with Mr. Reigns" he yelled at his wife.

"Do you know the Cruzs" Roman ask her.

"Do I know them I designed his beautiful wife's wedding dress like 3 years ago" Kianna told him.

"Oh my god Kiki, it's so good to see you again" the wife told her as they hugged each other.

"How do you know Mr. Reigns" they ask Kiki.

"Aww please tell me that you finally found a man to settled down with'' the wife ask her.

"Him oh god no I'm just here working on a clothing line with him we are just strictly business partners." She told them as she laughed and Roman put a hand on her hip and pinched her for laughing at him.

As Roman talked with the couple Cherry was being overly annoying with her attempt to get Roman's attention by flirting with him while he was trying to work and take notes and of course Kianna got stuck taking notes for Roman because Cherry couldn't bother herself to do it for him because she is only Roman's damn assistant but she wasn't acting like it at all.

"Daddy can we go now I'm getting bored" She ask Roman as he ignored her, Kianna ignored her as well and went back to listening to what Roman and the Cruzs were talking about.

"Oh god is that a bug" Cherry yelled out as everyone looked at her like she is crazy.

They went back to talking and brain storming Roman was really glad the Kiki was with him and that she know the Cruzs from a past business deal they did together. As they were talking about some renovations they wanted to make before their grand opening, Kiki was drawing up a sketch for them so they could see what it would look like with the changes and Roman had no idea that she knew how to do that he was really impressed with her.

"Okay so I drew up a quick sketch of what everything would look like with all the changes so you can kind of see and then decide wether or not if you really want to go through with them" she said as Roman smiled at her and mouth the words thank you, she winked at him.