Chapter 22

The next day Roman and Kianna woke up in each other arms and to a sick Jojo who had been throwing up in the middle of the night from all the sugar she had eaten the night before at the carnival. Roman was getting worried that he would have to cancel his date with Kianna tonight due to JoJo being sick. After JoJo was up and dressed and finally stopped throwing up they were fixing to leave when Kianna suddenly had to run to the bathroom to throw up the morning sickness had kicked in.

"Oh my god I think I'm going to be sick" she said as she ran to the restroom.

"Not you too" Roman said as he laughed at her and went to check on her.

"You okay" he ask her.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just morning sickness"she told him.

They made their way back to Manhattan in separated vehicles Kianna was on her phone checking her emails and texts messages she had from when her phone was off. Sharda was worried about her and had blown up her phone with 10 missed calls and 15 text messages and 7 missed calls from Roman and a text message from the unknown again she rolled her eyes at the sight and thought they had finally stopped. She text Sharda back letting her know that she is okay and don't to worry and will be home today.

"Hey girl sorry about that I needed to get away but I'll be home today so please don't worry" Kiki texted.

Then she read the text from the unknown it said.

"Aww look one big happy family we are again" with a photo attached of Roman Kiki and JoJo at the beach.

Kianna sighed and text Roman asking for an update on finding out who this mystery person is.

"Hey I just got a text is Brian getting any closer to finding out who this person is because I'm getting sick of this shit"

"I know I'm sorry babe I am too and he's getting close the thing is the messages are coming from two different numbers so it makes it more difficult" he told her.

Once Kianna arrived home she unpacked her things and then went to the kitchen to make some lunch for herself and Steven. They were laughing and talking amongst themselves when Steven brought up the Roman topic and that's when things got inserting.

"You know Ms. Rico, I have noticed a lot with you and Mr. Reigns and I'm not too sure he's the right man for you I mean your about to have a baby and all he seems to care about is getting his dick wet with other woman"

"I know what your trying to say Steven and I appreciate your concern but he's different around me I know it's hard to understand but he really is the one I want to be with" she told him.

As Sharda and Jason walked in the room from being out on a walk they took together so Steven was talking to Kianna about Roman and how he's all wrong for her they both over heard him and Jason immediately started to stick up for Roman like the best friend he is.

"I know you have genuine feelings for him but I just don't trust him and the fact that he cheated on you once before makes me think you can do better"

Jason got all up in Steven's face and Steven didn't really like that at all and they went at it.

"Look dude you know nothing of the situation and the kind of person Roman is" Jason snapped at him.

"You better get out of my face before you regret it" Steven said back.

"Don't be talking down on my brother like that" Jason told him as he pushed him.

Jason had just pushed Steven and Steven fell back onto the stove behind him, he got up and throw a punch at Jason. Jason moved out of the way and then throw a punch at Steven and caught his chin and then they both tackled each other and fell to the floor. Kiki and Sharda were yelling at them to stop and trying to pull them off of each other so Kiki couldn't think of anything else to do so she called Tyler to come help her out.