Chapter 43

Here we are a month later and it's Roman's birthday and Kianna is now 6 months pregnant and she has planned on throwing Roman a surprise party even though she knows that he hates celebrating his birthday. Roman has been working at this office all his week because of interviews for looking for a new assistant and contract signings he needs to go over.  He has been a little moody lately because he's stressed about work and Kianna being pregnant and how she is getting more and more closer to her due date. Kianna was busy setting the house up for Roman's surprise birthday party well her staff was busy setting up the house and she still as been working from home she really misses the office but Roman rather her work from home and avoid any kind of stress.

Mean while Roman was at work going over his contracts for some new clients he got when got a text message from his wife asking him how his day was going and because his day wasn't going to well he snapped at her knowing that she is very hormonal its upset her.

"Hey daddy how's your day going, you want have lunch if you have time" she ask him.

"My day sucks I have interviews out the ass and I don't have time for lunch I'll see you when I get home bye"

"I'm sorry to have bothered you see you tonight, happy birthday"

Roman hadn't realized what he had texted until after he had sent it and he knew it was wrong and he felt bad for upsetting her and in that moment he had a flashback to this morning when Kianna and JoJo had breakfast in bed with him and wished him a happy birthday.

JoJo ran into Roman's and Kianna's bedroom and jumped on the bed to wake up her daddy and sing happy birthday to him.

"Daddy wake up happy birthday" JoJo shouted in his ear.

"Little girl your gonna be the death of me"

''Sorry babe she just wanted to tell you happy birthday"

As Roman sat up Kianna brought his breakfast over to him and sat next to him as he ate his food.

"Thanks baby girl it's really good" Roman said as he kissed Kiki on the cheek.

"Your welcome baby happy birthday" she told him.

In that moment after Roman checked himself back to reality he then text his wife back to apologize for being an ass to her.

"Baby girl I'm sorry for being such a dick before I love you and thank you for everything you do not just for me but for JoJo too"

"It's fine Roman see you tonight"

"I love you baby I'm sorry"

Even though she was still mad at him she told him she loved him too.

"Love you too"

Roman went back to working on his contracts and his emails as he waited for his next interview to arrive. Kianna was replying back to some emails that she had sent out earlier in the day. She was also working on a adult candy line called Kiki's candy and she was doing a taste testing and of course with all the sugar she was eating the twins were very active kicking her non stop. When Kianna looked at the time she saw that it was close to time for lunch so she decided to surprise Roman for lunch and take him lunch. She had their chef make him his favorite dish for his birthday and packed it all up the chef even made him a mini cake.

Kianna made her way to Roman's office when he was in the middle of an interview Roman couldn't help but to be attracted to this woman he was interviewing he really wanted to hire her just based off her looks because that's what the old Roman would do and that was why he also was having a hard time finding the right person to be his assistant the last thing he wanted was another Cherry coming between his marriage.