Chapter 37

It's a month later and it's Christmas Day Kianna and Roman had stayed the night in the play room because Santa came to visit Kiki last night and Roman gave her an early Christmas gift. Everyone was still asleep when Roman and Kianna had woken up in the play room. Kianna was about to get up and shower to start making Breakfast before the kids woke up and wanted to open all their gifts. But Roman on the other hand had other things on his mind so when he woke up he rolled over on top of Kianna and started to kiss her body and lick her weak spots.

"Mmm Roman not again daddy I gotta start breakfast before the kids get up"

"They can wait Santa has another present he wants to give you"

He grabbed the handcuffs out of the night stand next to the bed and handcuffed Kianna to the bed post she wasn't really in the mood for his aggressiveness at the moment because she was still trying to recover from last night.

"Oh really Roman why daddy not now it's Christmas I gotta get up"

"Just relax and let big daddy take care of you"

He made his way down to her happy place and started to caress it with his tongue and then entered two of his fingers into her.

"Mmm fuck don't stop"

He kept going until his dick starts to get hard from all her moaning he then entered her hard and rough making her scream as he pounded into her at a fast pace.

"Ahhh oh daddy fuck me harder"

"Baby shhhh"

"Don't tell me to shhh the walls are sound proof no one can hear me"

Roman thrusted harder and faster making Kiki arch her back and clinch her thighs tighter around Roman's waist as she continued to moan and scream out.

"Fuck daddy yes don't stop just like that"

"Merry Christmas baby girl daddy loves you"

"Oh fuck daddy I love you too please uncuff me"

He uncuff her and she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck as they both thrusted harder and faster into each other.

"Fuck baby make me cum"Roman moaned.

"Oh god daddy I'm gonna cum" she moaned as she came.

"Okay can I go make breakfast now"

"Nope"

She rolled her eyes and sighed as Roman grabbed her and walked her over to the massage table and bent her over on it and told her to hold on to it as he went to get the horse whip off the wall.

"You ready baby"

"I'm never gonna be ready for what your about to do to me but let's get it over with"

He brought the whip to her ass and spanked her with it as she moaned out at every lash he gave her until he was hard again and needed to be inside of her.

"I want you to count them with me" he hit her.

"1" he hit her again.

"2" and again.

"3 Mmm fuck"

"4" he stop and ask if she was okay.

"Do you want me to keep going baby"

"Yes daddy keep going"

"5"

"6"

"Oh god fuck" she moaned as she gripped the table in front of her hard with every hit.