Chapter 33

It has been 3 days since Roman has seen or talked to Kianna at his family reunion he was not only in the dog house with Kianna but with his daughter JoJo as well. She has been mad at him ever since Kianna left not talking to him she just answers him with yes or no and goes to her room and does her homework and doesn't say much to him when they eat together. Roman had Brian try and track Kiki but she knew he would come looking for her and she just really wanted to be alone and do some serious soul searching before she sat down and talked with Roman. Roman knew he wasn't in the wrong this time and he wanted Kianna to understand that he loves her and would never hurt her like that again he had saw her in pain enough when she had lost the baby and Roman still blames himself for that.

Roman had just dropped JoJo off at a friend's house for a sleep over and tried checking in on Brian to see if he had any updated about where Kianna could be but has turned up nothing because Kianna was smart this time she turned her phone off and paid for everything in cash.

"Brian any update yet"

"No boss not yet but don't worry she will slip up soon"

After his call to Brian Roman tried calling Kianna again this time and it went straight to voicemail again like it has been the past 3 days. Roman was now getting worried all he wanted to do was make things right and hope that Kianna would listen to him and hear him out. Roman made is way into the hotel he was meeting Stephanie McMahon at because since Kianna has been gone Roman had Brian check these actuations of her being pregnant by Roman and what Roman found out was the reason why he called her up and said he wanted to meet with her and end this once and for all.

Meanwhile back in Miami where Kianna was hiding out for the world only 2 people knew where she was her mother and Sharda those were the only people she trusted that wouldn't go tell Roman where she is. In Miami was where she first fell in love with Roman and she came here to have that feeling she once had with him and her dancing on the dance floor. She was sitting outside at a restaurant eating when she looked up and saw a familiar face standing in front on the bar it looked like he had just come out of a business meeting.

It was Malcolm Kianna was wondering when she might run into him again once he saw her he than started to walk over towards her. She wasn't trying not to watch him because she didn't want him to see how mad she is at him for telling the world about her past.

"Is it okay if I have a seat with you" he ask.

"If you must" she told him.

"How are you doing" he ask.

"Why do you care the last time I saw you you were on E news telling my business" she snapped at him.

"Look I'm sorry about that you left me no choice you cheated on me" he said.

"How could I have cheated on you when we weren't even in a relationship Malcolm" she ask.

"I don't know maybe it was the signals you were sending me" he said.

"Look I was only trying to be nice to you but you cheated on me with my assistant two people I had trusted and they both betrayed me"Kiki's said.

"So is that why you cheated on me with Roman" he ask.

Kianna sighed before she spoke and as she did that she looked up at a TMZ headline that was on the tv screen in front of her. The headline read Stephanie McMahon pregnant by her lover Roman Reigns and the two of them meeting in a hotel lobby. Kianna was more angry then before one thing she did know was that she definitely wasn't going to forgive Roman this time for anything because after seeing the TMZ headline she made up her mind.

"Kiki baby I'm sorry" Malcolm said.

She looked down at his hands touching hers and looked him in the eyes Malcolm could see the hurt in her eyes.