Chapter 9

Kianna was already at work after doing her normal morning routine and having breakfast with Sharda and telling her what happened at work the day before. Sharda was very sympathetic and told Kianna to just forget about Roman for now and focus on work and her fashion show on Friday. Kianna had also promised Sharda that they would go out and celebrate for her show on Friday. Kianna was sitting at her desk working on some sketches and checking her emails before she had to go deal with Roman and his bullshit, when she received a text message.

"Just wanted to give you a heads up Ms. Rico that Mr. Reigns is bring his not so lovely assistant with him today" Tyler quickly text before Roman could notice.

"Thank you for the heads up Tyler this will stay between us" she replied back with a smile on her face.

She called down to her design room waiting to call a quick meeting before Roman arrived because she knew what he was trying to do he was trying to make her jealous but little did he know what it wouldn't work.

"Bethany" who was her head designer.

"Yes Ms. Rico" she ask her.

"Can we get the team together and have a brief meeting before Mr. Reigns arrives please"

"Yes ma'am right away I'll get everyone together"

"Good I'll be there in 5 minutes"

Kianna hung up her phone and than ask Katie to meet her outside her office so she could go over a few things with her she had text Katie and then Katie met her outside her office.

"So what's up" Katie ask.

"I need you to follow my lead Mr. Reigns is bring his plastic Barbie doll of an assistant with him today and I need you to bring out your inner bitchness just for today"

"Nice a lovers quarrel" she said as they both laughed.

"Yeah he's trying to play games but I always play them better.

They both walked into the design room as everyone looked over at Kianna she spoke out.

"What, why are y'all all staring me" tv was playing and another tmz headline flash across the screen, this time it was worse than the last one.

Tmz report: "Looks like trouble in paradise Roman Reigns caught with his pants around his ankles." "Will Kianna Rico take him back or will she find another" with a picture attached of Roman with his pants down and Cherry bent over his desk.

"Fucking shit" Kianna said out loud.

"Anyway never mind that I called this meeting well because of that kind of Mr. Reigns is bringing that woman with him today for whatever reason and I want everything to be perfect and everyone has my permission to act unprofessional today If they feel the need to because let's face it we all know what a dick Roman is"

Everyone applauded her and hugged her because they knew she needed one.

"We have your back Ms. Rico don't worry we will put that bitch in her place" Stacy said behind the front desk. As everyone laughed and they all got back to work as Kianna waited for Roman to arrive she ask her team to put all the outfits together so she could look at them and make the necessary adjustments to them.

"Alright people listen up put some music on and make this place feel like a fashion show I need to see these outfits before he gets here."

           As the male models tried on the outfits Kianna watched and made some minor adjustments that needed to be made. She was so in the zone that she hadn't realized that Roman and his whore had walked into the building. She was adjusting an outfit that one of the models was wearing when Katie came over to her to tell her that he was here.