Chapter 23

It's been one week since Roman and Kianna had their romantic date at Roman's condo. They have been talking on the phone every night since that night. And she was planning on staying the weekend with him and JoJo this weekend. JoJo had wanted Kiki to take her to school along with her daddy for her first day of school. Roman and Kianna had just dropped JoJo off at school and JoJo begged Kianna to come with her daddy to pick her up from school Kiki told her that she would be here to pick her up when she got out of school. Roman and Kianna were on their way to work for the day when they started to get in a morning sex ex aphid.

They were being all lovely dovey towards each other they were hugging and kissing each other when Tyler pulled up to Roman's office and parked the car and waited outside of the vehicle. Kianna was straddling Roman and he was unbuttoning her blouse and kissing her weak spots. She started grinding up and down on him he squeezed her ass and smacked her ass and she moaned out.

"Mmm oh" she said.

She unzipped Roman's pants and his dick came springing out she then lifted up her dress and slowly slide herself on top of him. It had been a really long time since they had a sexual encounter and Roman was not really expecting her to give in to him and because of it he moaned out with pleasure from her surprise.

"Oh shit" he moaned.

She continued to bounce up and down on him and her hips thrusted back and forth as Roman sucked on her breast as they bounce up and down in his face.

"Fuck daddy I missed your dick so much" she said.

"I missed you too baby girl fuck you feel so good" he told her.

Roman squeezed her ass again as she kept bouncing up and down on his hard cock harder and faster until they both climax. Roman bucked his hips and thrusted into Kianna hard and fast gripping her hips and squeezing them making the car shake.

"Fucking shit your pussy is so tight baby make daddy cum" Roman moaned.

"Yes big daddy cum for me ah oh fuck daddy make me cum" Kiki moaned.

"Oh fuck yes ah"they both moaned out as they came unison.

When they were redressed Roman got of out the car kissed Kianna good bye and headed into work. As Tyler drove her to work Roman sent her a text saying he loved her.

"I luv you"

"I love you too" she replied.

She smiled and headed into her building and to her office to finish up some sketches for her new baby line called kuddles. She wanted to use the line as a way to announce her pregnancy before she sent the final sketches to her design team she emailed them to Roman to get his approval on them. As she sent the email she than received an email from the unknown person she was growing tired of this.

"Don't forget to pick up the princess from school today she will be very disappointed if you weren't there"

Kianna called Roman wanting an update on finding this person.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hey babe"

"I just got an email again when are we going to find out who is behind this shit"

"We are working on it I promise Brian is close"

"Well he needs to hurry up because now they are targeting JoJo telling me not to be late picking her up"

"Fuck, okay I'm gonna call Brian now and let him know, I love you baby"

"Love you too see you later"