Chapter 38

It's the day of Roman's and Kianna bridal party and Roman decided to take everyone to the jersey shore and rent a beach house. Kianna was busy packing her luggage and Roman's too JoJo and Kelsey were already playing in Jojo's room with her new puppy drake. Kelsey agreed to stay with JoJo while Roman and Kianna were gone for the weekend. Roman and Kianna had shut down their companies for the holidays so their employees could travel and visit their families. When Kianna was done packing up her and Roman's things she went to go find Roman who was in his office sending out some last minute emails. As Kianna approached him he was having a flash back to when he and Kianna were at her doctors appointment the other day.

"Well you are definitely pregnant Ms. Rico congratulations"

"Thank you"

"Your due will be September 25 2017 but don't quote me on that because babies have a mind of their own"

"So I have heard" her and Roman laughed.

"Okay let's lay you back and take a look at your baby it's not really going to look much like a baby since you're only 4 weeks along"

Kianna and Roman held hands as they looked at the ultrasound screen and saw this tiny little tap pole looking being and smiled at each other.

"Well everything still looks very promising but I just wanted to inform you that you can still be at risk for miscarriage just with what happened the last time the last thing I'm sure either of you want is to over stress you and have to go through that all over again"

"No we don't" they both said.

Roman's thought was interrupted by Kianna sitting on his lap and caressing his face.

"Hey babe I'm ready to go"

"Oh hey baby"

"What were you day dreaming about" she ask.

"Oh nothing just when we were at the doctors office the other day and it made me realize why you didn't want to tell anyone about you being pregnant yet"

"It's not that I don't want the world to know I do just don't want to get our hopes up"

"I Know that baby and I think we shouldn't be saying anything until after the wedding maybe after our honeymoon we should announce it"

"I'm cool with that"

They said goodbye to JoJo and headed to the Jersey shore for their fun filled wedding party. They were meeting up with some of Roman's friends from WWE and the usos and of course Jason and Sharda. As Tyler drove Kianna and Roman to the shore Kianna couldn't help but to think about what could be in store for today or tonight. Once they had finally arrived Roman carried Kianna into the house and up stairs to their bedroom and slammed her on the bed.

"Hey watch yourself now that's how babies are made" she said as she giggled.

"You know it mama" he said as she ripped open his shirt and she caressed his chest.

He started to kiss her body and undressed her quickly before other people started to arrive. When he made his way down to her stomach he was gentle and kissed it and smiled up at her as she smiled back at him.

"Baby hurry up" she begged him.

He pulled off his pants and underwear all at once and then ripped Kianna panties and bra off and caressed her clit with the tip of his penis. Causing her to whimper with desire and thrust her body into him as if to tell him to stop teasing her.

"Alright baby daddy is gonna stop teasing you now"

He entered her roughly and thrusted hard into her at a fast pace making her arch her back.