Chapter 24

The next morning Kianna woke up in the hospital with Roman's arms wrapped around her and her arms wrapped around little Jojo. They had both gotten into bed with her late last night because they were trying to console her because she kept waking up crying asking for her baby. She wondered how in the hell all three of them fit in such a small hospital bed. She needed to go use the restroom but she was blocked in by Roman behind her and JoJo in front of her she for sure thought that they would be gone since JoJo had school today but she wasn't too sure what time it was anyway. She tired to climb over JoJo slowly and quietly to use the bathroom she didn't want to wake up Roman or JoJo since they both were sleeping so peaceful. She was almost over the bed when Roman pulled her into him and ask her what she was doing because she wasn't allowed out of bed with out help.

"Where do you think you are going" Roman ask her as he whispered.

"I have to pee" she whispered back to him.

"Okay here get out on my side of the bed" he told her as he helped her out of bed.

Roman helped her walk to the restroom and stood in there with her to make sure she didn't fall over she wanted to take a shower because she felt dirty from all the blood she had lost.

"Need to shower I feel all dirty and smelly" she told Roman.

"Okay I'll find a nurse to help you with your shower" Roman told her.

Roman went to go find a nurse to help Kianna with her getting undressed and taking a shower. He took the day off to be with Kianna at the hospital because she lost so much blood she would be staying another night and released the next morning just to make sure she didn't need to have another blood transfusion. Roman took JoJo to school while Kiki was taking a shower and getting dressed and back in bed. When Roman came back Kianna was sitting up eating her breakfast.

"Hey beautiful" Roman said as he kissed her forehead.

"What are you doing here Roman" she ask him.

"I'm here because I love you and I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you if I wasn't here" he told her.

"You broke up with me so just leave I don't need you to be here" she snapped at him.

"I want to be here and I didn't mean what I said you know that you are my world" he told her as he kissed her on the lips.

The doctor came in to check on her and took her vitals and ask her how she was feeling today and what her pain level was like.

"How are you feeling today"

"Like I got hit by a truck"

"And how's your pain"

"A 9"

The doctor up her pain medicine and left as the police and Brian Wolfe came in to talk to her and Roman.

"Good day Ms. Rico we just have a few questions to ask you if that's okay with you"

"Sure" she told them.

Roman stayed by her side the whole time the police talked to her and ask her questions.

"Can you tell us what happened"

"The elevators were being worked on all day so I had to take the stairs back to my office because I forgot something I needed to get for JoJo'' she said as she handed Roman a charm bracelet to give to JoJo.

"Do you remember being pushed"

"Yes I do and that's the last thing I remember when I came to in here"

"Did you happen to see anyone in the stair well on you're way up or down"

"Yes I did I saw someone who looked like Ava Cardwell right before I was pushed" she told them.