Chapter 25

It's the next day and Kianna is being released from the hospital Roman wants her to go home with him but she doesn't want to she much rather be in her own bed and away from Roman. She's not mad at him she just wants some space from him they are sitting waiting for the doctor to release Kianna. As they are talking they start to argue because Kianna doesn't want to stay with Roman at his place.

"Why don't you want to stay with me" Roman ask.

"Because I need to be alone right now" she said.

"I don't want you to be alone"

"I won't be i'll have Sharda and Jason with me"

"So in other words you don't want me around"

"I didn't say that don't go putting words in my mouth"

"Then why don't you want me to be there for you" he ask her.

"Because I don't that's why"

"Bullshit Kianna you still blame me for what happened"

"I don't blame you I just need some time to process everything I need some space"

Roman had Tyler drive Kianna home as Tyler dropped him off at work because he was hurt by Kianna basically saying she didn't want him around. But in reality she didn't want Roman to see her weak and depressed so that was the reason she pushed him away. When she got home she unpacked her things and took shower after her shower she decided to get some work done. She was checking her emails when she noticed a email from and unknown person that read.

"Do you really think you're the first girl to try and change him, he doesn't love you he'll never change"

She just ignored it and went back to working on her sketches she sent an email to her design team to put a hold on the baby line for the time being.

Hello team,

    Please stop all work and designs for the kuddles line if you haven't heard by now I was pregnant and I was going to announce my pregnancy by the debut of this line but with the recent events it's with a heavy heart to inform you all that I suffered a miscarriage and can't bear to continue working on this line until further notice please do not bring this line to life thank you!

Kianna

She hit send and decided to eat something and take her medication she watched a little bit of tv and then fell asleep. She slept the whole day away until she heard her phone ringing non stop she rolled over on her side and to pick it up. She had 6 missed calls and 3 text messages from Roman she read all his text message before she replied back.

"Are you okay"

"Call me back"

"Damn it Kianna don't make me go over there"

"I'm fine I was sleeping sorry no need to come over"

"Thank god can I bring JoJo by to see you"

"Sure"

    Sharda and Jason were talking with Kianna Roman arrived with JoJo then Jason and Roman went to go talk in the other room since Steven had finally come back from being gonna a week due to a death in his family. Steven had heard about what happened to Kianna and when confronted by Jason and Roman things didn't go to well. JoJo and Kianna and Sharda were in Kianna's bed room when they heard arguing coming from the kitchen.

"Bro you should have heard the things he was telling Kianna about you" Jason said.

"What was he saying to her" Roman ask.